What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol well beaten by a length, it was 55 wide trying to get a run... and beaten by a length.

Sorry don’t rate it (at least not this year), had a relatively weak field this year. Still feel this prep they have butchered it, needed another run. The second string Euro 3yr old, a handy Prince of Arran and VAD winning the tri says it was a lean year. Surprise Baby basically crosses the line with the Japanese horse who was never running 2 miles.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Im surprised we aren't all millionaires after that race,plenty of people were talking positive about Prince of Arran in here in the leadup into this race and we recently all started to jizz ourselves over Declaration of War ability to get stayers,this is probably why our wives and kids hate us tbh,oh well see you next year

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Im surprised we aren't all millionaires after that race,plenty of people were talking positive about Prince of Arran in here in the leadup into this race and we recently all started to jizz ourselves over Declaration of War ability to get sires,this is probably why our wives and kids hate us tbh,oh well see you next year

Wish it won- had $50 ew on it, had more on Il Parriso including early markets so I’m crying a bit there- wins with its leg in the air had dodgem cars Detroit not been a tool

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Im surprised we aren't all millionaires after that race,plenty of people were talking positive about Prince of Arran in here in the leadup into this race and we recently all started to jizz ourselves over Declaration of War ability to get stayers,this is probably why our wives and kids hate us tbh,oh well see you next year
I got the tri Bruv and the winner and Quinn. Add in a massive go on Garner and the tri in the last and It was a good day. Been a good spring for me for a change. I’ll give plenty back the next two days just because I’m a mug.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I got the tri Bruv and the winner and Quinn. Add in a massive go on Garner and the tri in the last and It was a good day. Been a good spring for me for a change. I’ll give plenty back the next two days just because I’m a mug.

Garner was utterly hammered in the betting probably the biggest go of the whole day- had a very nice collect

loved the $9’s that it opened at

to_ddeath

Coach
Sorry don’t rate it (at least not this year), had a relatively weak field this year. Still feel this prep they have butchered it, needed another run. The second string Euro 3yr old, a handy Prince of Arran and VAD winning the tri says it was a lean year. Surprise Baby basically crosses the line with the Japanese horse who was never running 2 miles.

LOL @ never running 2 miles...how many times was it’s run impeded?
You can’t make that call unless a genuine pacemaker or 2 are engaged, then you’d see whether it truly runs the trip or not.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

The lusciousness you possess cannot be questioned

lockyno1

Post Whore
LOL @ never running 2 miles...how many times was it’s run impeded?
You can’t make that call unless a genuine pacemaker or 2 are engaged, then you’d see whether it truly runs the trip or not.

All they are...excuses. I’m over jockeys complaining about lack of speed- don’t like it, put an effort in and get some speed in the race. MDG isn’t a two mile horse the slow tempo suited it. Reminds me of Johannes Vermeer’s run (came 3rd). Wasn’t really a two miler but in a poor year could run a drum, that’s what I said ore race about MDG.

The speed helped the local stayers but even so it’s not as if the winner is done plonker as much as Williams drives me nuts

WaznTheGreat

Referee
All they are...excuses. I’m over jockeys complaining about lack of speed- don’t like it, put an effort in and get some speed in the race. MDG isn’t a two mile horse the slow tempo suited it. Reminds me of Johannes Vermeer’s run (came 3rd). Wasn’t really a two miler but in a poor year could run a drum, that’s what I said ore race about MDG.

The speed helped the local stayers but even so it’s not as if the winner is done plonker as much as Williams drives me nuts

Is Gamay gonna disgrace the great Pierro tomorrow bruh?