What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Didnt DWZ recently resign with the dogs for another 2 years?
I believe so, but if they really want LM, then they apparently will need to off load a player or 2.
So maybe a win/win for us, but TBH I would be interested to see what LM could do for us, if it happened.
Though I seem to recall when DWZ left Panthers he mentioned he would be keen to join up with Madge?

Vozzy

Juniors
If we had Mitchell last year we would have come atleast 6th because goal kicking cost us 2 games atleast. He is definitely an upgrade from Marsters.

Mitchells problem is more the media putting him on a pedestal from his 2018 form. He has only played 3 years of first grade. He isn't really a whinger but he was easy to hate cos he plays for a successful club and when he makes a mistake it's scrutinized more than say if a Marsters made 3 mistakes.

800k seems like a legit offer though. It seems like all players once they get selected for nsw or australia there managers add 200k on what a club is offering. Looks like Cody Walker is about to do the same. He isn't the one that raised the market for rep players it was the likes of Ben Hunt and Co. Mitchell will win more matches then those players. A player like Benji would give him good early ball even more than the Roosters halves.

gordynz

Juniors
I've bumped into the Kiwi boys twice this week (my workplace) and got chatting to a few of them. Even asked Zane Tetevano if he would come to the Tigers cos I said i was a diehard fan, and he told me he would love to and couldn't speak highly enough(in a roundabout way) of playing under Benji and Madge. As I left I said I look forward to seeing you in a Tigers jumper and he said fingers crossed. I know this probably happens all the time but maybe something to look forward to...

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Foran should be retired for his f**ked up hairstyle alone!. Any injuries are just putting an end to us having to watch this f**kwit strut his overpaid busted up garbage week in and 7 weeks out.
Except for the one round when he plays the Tigers and turns into superman.

Tigerm

First Grade
I believe so, but if they really want LM, then they apparently will need to off load a player or 2.
So maybe a win/win for us, but TBH I would be interested to see what LM could do for us, if it happened.
Though I seem to recall when DWZ left Panthers he mentioned he would be keen to join up with Madge?
Just reading that LM is being connected to the Cows, this puts him with most of the clubs in the comp. A shame, but I think its all a furthy.
Anyway I look forward to the next rumour.

macnaz

Staff member
I call bullshit. I reckon we are absolutely talking to his management.
I couldnt read the link.. but if the press make it sound like no one is interested in LM it makes it easy for the Rorters to claim he has signed for 600k or some similar BS

Vic Mackey

Referee
Obviously would be minimum wage and depth. Know he had some wraps on him a few years ago. Who knows, there’s a few CNKs running around in nsw Cup

tiger102

Juniors
Just reading the Parramatta Eels juniors on LU and we have signed Etu Lui. Does anyone know anything about him?

gordynz

Juniors
Abbey was a star coming through the 20s but never really developed. Of what I saw of him in the NRL he always looked hesitant and lacked confidence which is a worry but he'll only be a depth player so worth a punt