What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
It also smells of beef patties.
The 2021 jersey...

images

TheRam

Coach
Don't like the heritage jersey all that much. It's ok, but it just seems dated. I'd love to get a V one one day.

Bazal

Post Whore
Is Holmes even considered a fullback to command $1m?

I always thought he was a little short for a modern day fullback.

He's a winger for mine. And a very good one. Doesn't have the skills or involvement for fullback.

Glenneel

Bench
Is there some reason why a bloke can't be a nice guy, and a good leader?

Cooper Cronk is a good guy, and a brilliant leader.

Why is being a nice guy seen as a bad thing?
I didn't say being a nice guy doesn't make a good captain. I just asked the question, nice guy or tough nut? Although a quality I think you need in a captain is a never say die attitude and he tries to install that into the players.

Glenneel

Bench
So do we make a play for L Mitchell?

I’d pass.
Maybe a short term contract 1-2 years with a club option for 1-2 years, but at what amount? He is probably looking for $1m but $700-800k is probably more realistic. The gap between his good games and poor games is huge, another JH.

Glenneel

Bench
No-one recognised me you bullshitter. I recognised MITS but didn't want to get stuck talking to him. I was there to meet Suitman but he didn't PM me his number until afterwards and I didn't want to go from table to table telling merkins Hi I'm Pou!
Why not just ask the bar staff where the toilet was?

Glenneel

Bench
He's a winger for mine. And a very good one. Doesn't have the skills or involvement for fullback.
I disagree there, has the involvement but not the skills. Although Tedesco was similar at Tigs but developed his skills at Roosters. Maybe Holmes could at the Cows but have my doubts. The team just hasn't evolved since they won the gf and have gone backwards as have many of their players.