What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
wave.gif
Over to you champ.
@Glenneel is worse than me. Didn’t think that was possible.

BA is a master coach FFS!!

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
When Matterson gets confirmed as a recruit do we stop there ? Where else are we short. Personally I’d go after Lomax from the Dragons. He needs a change.

Maybe also another prop but it isn’t vital IMHO.

Daniel Vella

Juniors
When Matterson gets confirmed as a recruit do we stop there ? Where else are we short. Personally I’d go after Lomax from the Dragons. He needs a change.

Maybe also another prop but it isn’t vital IMHO.
I don't think we need lomax he'll end up being a waste of money

hindy111

Post Whore
Guths involvement and overall skill leaves Holmes for dead in terms of the fullback role. His ballplaying on the edge has become excellent.

I do think he tries too hard at times and maybe needs to let the halves do more, but apart from explosive speed I don't reckon there's a single area Holmes is better. Again, that's in terms of fullback play. Holmes is a far superior option on the wing

Defense. Guthersons defense for mine is bottom 5 fullbacks in game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He might be. The point is none of us know.

What is (almost) confirmed is that we didn't give him the duration he wanted, but we did re-sign his favourite coach.

strider

Post Whore
Defense. Guthersons defense for mine is bottom 5 fullbacks in game.
Horse shit ... he has saved our bacon many times ... i wont call him a gun defender or anything, but he is good

List me the 11 better defensive fullbacks... and the other 5 shit ones