What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
I love his attitude and what he tries to bring, i just think he is not skillful enough for his size to make much of an impact in first grade. I really hop he proves me wrong because he is a bit od a mad merkin.

Yeah I still reckon he's a bit small too.

But using him off the bench when we have so many big minute players now, he gives us a perfectly good option when needed IMO.

hindy111

Post Whore
media articles from when he signed, I get all the feeds from reputable media outlets on social media mainly so we can control the NRL forum with regard to reputable sourcing

I believe they paid a fair chunk and I was fairly surprised when I read it but cant recall exactly what it was, I've just had a quick look at the reputable sites an no amounts have been mentioned so dunno exactly

Unsure if that's per year but I doubt it. Most likely all up

Tiger5150

Bench
How long do we think it will take for those Tigers chaps to come in and wish us well?

Nah not going to happen. Apparently Matto is a tool of a bloke off the field (never seen team mates turn on a guy like him before) but he was clearly our best player all year. Unlike the last guy you took off us, Ive never seen Matto dog it and even though was supposedly unhappy, he always put in.

Good luck with him, I wish you well.

hindy111

Post Whore
Nah not going to happen. Apparently Matto is a tool of a bloke off the field (never seen team mates turn on a guy like him before) but he was clearly our best player all year. Unlike the last guy you took off us, Ive never seen Matto dog it and even though was supposedly unhappy, he always put in.

Good luck with him, I wish you well.

f**k off merkin

The unknown

Juniors
Matterson , Tedesco, Moses , Fifita, Papenhausan, Ado carr and a heap more !

GO TIGERS :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Only someone with a massive chip on their shoulder would carry on like signing Matterson is better than losing your virginity. Bloke is a flog and will want a pay rise after making 2 tackles

Last edited:

Tooooks

Bench
Only someone with a massive chip on their shoulder would carry on like signing Matterson is better than losing your virginity. Bloke is a flog and will want a pay rise after making 2 tackles

You’re better off crying on your own forum, mate. You’ll just get laughed at doing it here.

Good luck next year. I actually quite like the Tigers.

DaveMc

Juniors
“We never wanted to keep Teddy, Moses and Woods anyway, good on Ivan for making the right call. Matterson is a better prospect.”
“Actually, f**k Ivan, never wanted him as coach anyway. Madge is way better. He’ll get the best out of this squad.”
“f**k Matterson.”

Avenger

Immortal
Why do you guys let all your good players go? Why are they always unhappy? Why do you always buy our second tier juniors? Why are you here ?