What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Id be upset if Shaun Lane did the same thing.
He could command another 100k on what he is being paid.
But Matterson isn't the first to do it. Semi did it a few times here. And I reckon plenty of other players do it also and clubs up their pay behind closed doors.

IFR33K

Coach
Id be upset if Shaun Lane did the same thing.
He could command another 100k on what he is being paid.
But Matterson isn't the first to do it. Semi did it a few times here. And I reckon plenty of other players do it also and clubs up their pay behind closed doors.

We don’t know the entire facts. Maybe he genuinely didn’t like the coach and wanted out. He wouldn’t be the first player to have an issue with MM.

IFR33K

Coach
No he's a bitch lol. Plain and simple, and he has history with the Roosters aswell because he got out of a 3 year contract there aswell

Like I said, the other players copped it fine.

Marika koribete (sp)
BMM
Ado-Carr
Teddy
Fifita
Woods
Marty Tapau
Moses
Ryan Pap

They can’t all be bitches can they? Maybe you should look within before criticising.

On a positive note at least you guys never lost Brooks.

hindy111

Post Whore
We don’t know the entire facts. Maybe he genuinely didn’t like the coach and wanted out. He wouldn’t be the first player to have an issue with MM.

Sure.
And how many fans on here hate Jamie Lyon for what happend. How many hated Hayne when he left and then come back for the Titans?

I'd be upset if I was the Tigers. The management let go of gun players like Carr , Papnhauzen. They lost Tedesco and Moses. And now there best forward walks out mid contract.

Atleast they have a good eye for spotting talent. Just need to hold onto them. Everyone wants a strong Tigers. I feel sorry for the fans. They are passionate and are beeing let down.

Oscarman

Juniors
Im absolutely certain that if you add the Wests and Balmain spoons together, you guys would have an insurmountable wooden spoon record. Go the nomad Tigers .....
Wests have the most anyway with 17. Somehow Balmain only got 4. I thought we had more than 14.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sparring aside, Tigers are probs in a better position without Matterson in many ways. Is he what they need? Probs not. Mark McGuire still needs to get rid of some of Cleary's mess obviously and if a guy like Matterson who we all know is a bit of a pelican is standing in the way of that with his attitude then f**k him off.

McGuire himself is a bit of a tough bloke to get along with. Better he shapes a squad that can handle him. Interesting to see how Matterson goes with BA... I wonder if he's maybe got an appreciation for the fact the bloke was bang on about him not being a six all those years ago? Not sure he's that type tbh

Avenger

Immortal
Sparring aside, Tigers are probs in a better position without Matterson in many ways. Is he what they need? Probs not. Mark McGuire still needs to get rid of some of Cleary's mess obviously and if a guy like Matterson who we all know is a bit of a pelican is standing in the way of that with his attitude then f**k him off.

McGuire himself is a bit of a tough bloke to get along with. Better he shapes a squad that can handle him. Interesting to see how Matterson goes with BA... I wonder if he's maybe got an appreciation for the fact the bloke was bang on about him not being a six all those years ago? Not sure he's that type tbh
Good analysis Baz. What this highlights to me is that Cleary is probably the most overrated coach in the game. Done nothing yet earning millions. He is a bigger imposter than Ricky Stuart just not as narcissistic.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sure.
And how many fans on here hate Jamie Lyon for what happend. How many hated Hayne when he left and then come back for the Titans?

I'd be upset if I was the Tigers. The management let go of gun players like Carr , Papnhauzen. They lost Tedesco and Moses. And now there best forward walks out mid contract.

Atleast they have a good eye for spotting talent. Just need to hold onto them. Everyone wants a strong Tigers. I feel sorry for the fans. They are passionate and are beeing let down.

Tbh, I feel for Tigers fans, too.

I am happy we signed Matterson - he will be a great replacement for Ma'u -, but I feel for Tigers fans.

Their club seems to be poorly managed - it wasn't long ago when we were in that same boat, tbh...