What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Jersey

MugaB

Coach
The stripes go all the way around the jersey now too, there's definitely some improvements made to this im noticing it more i see this pic, i'm pretty sure the fans weren't fond of the stripes starting up so high , it's very much an improved and closer version to our 1991 GF winning stripe, eventually we'll have a classic version that is white insted of grey stripes at the bottom half for those heritage rounds, you'd hope, I'll know I'll buy it if they do

OldPanther

Coach
The stripes go all the way around the jersey now too, there's definitely some improvements made to this im noticing it more i see this pic, i'm pretty sure the fans weren't fond of the stripes starting up so high , it's very much an improved and closer version to our 1991 GF winning stripe, eventually we'll have a classic version that is white insted of grey stripes at the bottom half for those heritage rounds, you'd hope, I'll know I'll buy it if they do

Even this had the strips very low, the Sanyo sponsorship fills some of the space though.

images (61).jpeg

Blues Riff

Bench
Surely the space you all speak of will vary with the different jersey sizes. The XXXL and the junior versions have the same size logos and stripes, no ? Even on the promo shots there is a slight difference between Deano and Sauce.

mxlegend99

Referee
Grabbed mine this morning on my home home from work. Couple others in grabbing their jerseys. Took quiet a while to sort through all the orders to find mine.

They nailed this promo. Sold out pretty quickly and seem to be killing it on pre-orders for the next batch.

The spacing on my jersey seems fine. Only thing if I had to nitpick is the amount of space between the Panthers logo and the red stripe. Having Panthers under the loo would have spaced it better IMO. But as I said that's just nitpicking.

MugaB

Coach
I'd love that. One of my favourites. This year seems like an amalgamation of 91 and 03 which is nice.
Someone had posted this on another thread, but I also thinking we should go with a nines jersey reminiscent of this l_1995 series 2 single card0103.jpg
Id also love to see a ryan back on our team in his "intercept king" prime

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Well it's either that or Alice riots over the comments section.

Who me.....what......where........

Nah It's more like me as an older women who is still interested in clothes and the like. Come on here and have a group of mainly blokes carrying on about the width of a stripe on a jersey. Many an old footy player would be turning in their collective graves over this.

I find it highly amusing that's all and really weird.

Latest posts