What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It might not be appropriate for the thread but I made a video on how the mainstream NRL media handle rumoured signings etc. All sources are in the video description on YouTube.

https://t.co/AMwWz3LTq2

I just watched you video. You are on the money. I enjoyed how you did the graphics of what you said. Perhaps the only thing I would change is maybe slow down a little. (with the narration) The content was great. Good to hear your opinion.

OldPanther

Coach
Penrith need a good six, look back at the days of Carter. Take the line on..Louai is not him or anyone near him. Louai is a plodder, skips across field and with no kicking game. H will be sorted out pretty quickly by good defensive teams.

Do you mean Luai? I know words are hard.

franklin2323

Immortal
I know this will not be popular but give me a kid like Naden over a kid like Latrell any day of the week. I do not care about the huge gulf in talent, a few years ago I would’ve but not anymore.

I said similar about Crichton. That guy is a freak. Probably will be scratchy again next year but most guys are at 19. If both come on we are well set

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The "MAGIC" date was the 1/11 as per ALICE in nowhere land. Where are the signings?..There wont be with Ivan the terrible as coach. I have never seen a bleaker period in this club since its inception with this Bullshit Coach and its headless f**ktard administration.

Actually there was a signing today. Soni Luke. Sure he is a depth signing.

Coastal you have your opinion about the state of the club, and you're entitled to express it.

I disagree. I can recall half a dozen times previous when things within the club were far worse. I suppose it comes down to perspective. I see the glass as 1/2 full rather than 1/2 empty.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Naden better that Mitchell?..lmao

I don't think that. I do think at times Mitchell does drop his bundle and fades out of games. I don't think too many here are saying Naden is 'better' than Mitchell. Some times those who work hard (with average talent) do better than those who have massive talent but lack work ethic.

PS I do have concerns about the large chip he appears to carry on his shoulder. Hopefully this is something that is broken down as he matures.

(after reading back my post I realised I had expressed my views poorly, hence the edit.)

Crashtest

Juniors
Where are the signings?..There wont be with Ivan the terrible as coach. I have never seen a bleaker period in this club since its inception with this Bullshit Coach and its headless f**ktard administration.

You must be a lot of fun at parties!

John Hamblin

Juniors
Penrith need a good six, look back at the days of Carter. Take the line on..Louai is not him or anyone near him. Louai is a plodder, skips across field and with no kicking game. H will be sorted out pretty quickly by good defensive teams.

You haven,t actually watched many games Luai has played he a
has a very good SHORT kicking games and has set up a number of tries in first grade and reserves with kicks.

John Hamblin

Juniors
When Naden was in under 20s he played fullback he always looked a good player but I thought he was a little bit lazy not involving himself enough in the game similar to Robert Jennings. I think the penny has
dropped and he now looks to get more involved. Will Ivan give him a go at fullback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts