What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

250excf

Juniors
Are you telling me you think Doueihi is better than Latrell in a disgusting way? I would rather have Latrell than two Adam Doueihi's .
No Mate I’m not saying that at all I’m just stating one minute your bagging Douhie and saying we must sign Latrell the next minute your saying you love Douhie and we shouldn’t sign Latrell because as everyone knows we need forwards
It’s pretty simple mate I tell it as it is if the shoe fits wear it

Are you telling me you think Doueihi is better than Latrell in a disgusting way? I would rather have Latrell than two Adam Doueihi's .
Hey Pete & STID
This is the fool "Ben Hudson" post from Zero Tackle again with his go at signing of Mundines son CJ
Some Souths guy from that forum thinks that he a regular Easts ranter but has a new alias (name)

BenHudson October 28, 2019 at 4:19 pm

If he knows how to pass a football to his outside backs, something Walker at Souths has no idea how to, then it is not a surprise to see the rabbits chase hard for this unknown Player.

With walker always trying his individual play to make himself look good, which by the way fooled NSW selectors by picking him, then he starved Mitchell of any ball so Fittler sacked Walker. Dragging the starved Latrell Mitchell with him.

Then this unknown untried NRL player Mundine, will get a walk up start at Souths. Perhaps Penrith could chase him also with Maloney gone.
  1. BenHudson October 28, 2019 at 10:35 pm
    TwitOne, the ony reason he might sign with your hopeless team south of Sydney rabbit, is because he came knocking and we just told him straight, wonder down the road in the direction south, they are looking for plenty of cheap ordinary wannabe NRL ordinary players, thats all they buy son, I reckon so that your in mate. Go on, off you go. Not East!! South!!! South is that way.

2. BenHudson October 28, 2019 at 10:45 pm
    Busta the ninny clown Twentyone mouthed off again claiming with bragging glee that they signed the rookie wannabe, just another mediocre player Souths can only afford. They could buy a 1 mil dollar player but prefer ten 100k players for depth of their mediocre A team.
    Hence the nunber one big signing is a 35yr old timer playing in the centres. Whtch Goodwin get trampled over in the Canterbury cup next year after Mundine sells him a dump.

handyman2190

Bench
Adam Doueihi is learning. He's done OK back there especially in the Canberra semi. But before that he was pretty ordinary. I don't think there's any doubt we need an explosive fullback because you can't win premierships without one. But I can tell you this, if new recruit Edene Gebbie handles the rise in class, he's a ready made explosive fullback. Thankfully it's not up to me who plays where. I'd hate that job. The Great thing about Doueihi is, he can play anywhere really and in my view the best bench player in the comp. We need massive forwards. Canberra and Roosters both have really big forwards and that's why they were just steam rolling teams to get to the GF. We've lost the best forward in the world Sam Burgess and John Sutton to retirement. Along with that George Burgess is gone and so is Kyle Turner. No doubt we need forwards or we will get run over by Titans and Dragons.
Douhi is a ready made sutto in waiting,just like sutto started at centre then second row then 5.8 then back to second row,as douhis body bulks up youll see him in the second row

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Hey Pete & STID
This is the fool "Ben Hudson" post from Zero Tackle again with his go at signing of Mundines son CJ
Some Souths guy from that forum thinks that he a regular Easts ranter but has a new alias (name)

If he knows how to pass a football to his outside backs, something Walker at Souths has no idea how to, then it is not a surprise to see the rabbits chase hard for this unknown Player.

With walker always trying his individual play to make himself look good, which by the way fooled NSW selectors by picking him, then he starved Mitchell of any ball so Fittler sacked Walker. Dragging the starved Latrell Mitchell with him.

Then this unknown untried NRL player Mundine, will get a walk up start at Souths. Perhaps Penrith could chase him also with Maloney gone.
    TwitOne, the ony reason he might sign with your hopeless team south of Sydney rabbit, is because he came knocking and we just told him straight, wonder down the road in the direction south, they are looking for plenty of cheap ordinary wannabe NRL ordinary players, thats all they buy son, I reckon so that your in mate. Go on, off you go. Not East!! South!!! South is that way.

Busta the ninny clown Twentyone mouthed off again claiming with bragging glee that they signed the rookie wannabe, just another mediocre player Souths can only afford. They could buy a 1 mil dollar player but prefer ten 100k players for depth of their mediocre A team.
    Hence the nunber one big signing is a 35yr old timer playing in the centres. Whtch Goodwin get trampled over in the Canterbury cup next year after Mundine sells him a dump.
This Ben Hudson should have Chock knocking on his door asking him to repeat that. Lol :joy:

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I think the word is taught Peter and the word that describes your posts is hypocrite look it up
Tort (legal under contract). You might wish to look it up. How am I hypocritical? I said I hope he goes well but would rather Mitchell anyway even for two Doueihi's.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
No Mate I’m not saying that at all I’m just stating one minute your bagging Douhie and saying we must sign Latrell the next minute your saying you love Douhie and we shouldn’t sign Latrell because as everyone knows we need forwards
It’s pretty simple mate I tell it as it is if the shoe fits wear it
I never said we shouldn't sign Mitchell.

250excf

Juniors
Maybe theirs more to life than an inter

who posted this mate a ghost ?
So you want to sign a player who is inconsistent dumped from SOO for not putting in , ripped apart by Fittler and Johns for a useless performance against Tonga wants huge money plus we already have centres but no forwards and you want us to spend 1million on another back yeah makes great sense :joy::joy:

250excf

Juniors
Adam Doueihi is learning. He's done OK back there especially in the Canberra semi. But before that he was pretty ordinary. I don't think there's any doubt we need an explosive fullback because you can't win premierships without one. But I can tell you this, if new recruit Edene Gebbie handles the rise in class, he's a ready made explosive fullback. Thankfully it's not up to me who plays where. I'd hate that job. The Great thing about Doueihi is, he can play anywhere really and in my view the best bench player in the comp. We need massive forwards. Canberra and Roosters both have really big forwards and that's why they were just steam rolling teams to get to the GF. We've lost the best forward in the world Sam Burgess and John Sutton to retirement. Along with that George Burgess is gone and so is Kyle Turner. No doubt we need forwards or we will get run over by Titans and Dragons.
Canberra deliberately got rid of their MASSIVE forwards as it wasn’t working mate
They replaced Boyd and Pauli etc with smaller more robust ball playing forwards like Bateman and Whitehead which got them to the GF which they got nowhere near with these massive forwards

truthslayer

Juniors
Josh Ado Carr to Rabbitohs next year?????? Came across a guy on twitter posting this I asked whether fact or rumour, he replied " I don't deal with rumours"

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hey Pete & STID

:joy: I think this guy might be upset we signed CJ. We’ve released a fair few players last year so we have to fill the gaps everywhere. Goodwin cops a lot of shit but he was playing well over in England. When it comes to finals time and we get an injury id rather a veteran be backing up at wing than a rookie. Smart move by the club.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Canberra deliberately got rid of their MASSIVE forwards as it wasn’t working mate
They replaced Boyd and Pauli etc with smaller more robust ball playing forwards like Bateman and Whitehead which got them to the GF which they got nowhere near with these massive forwards
Your opinion. If you haven't got big forwards, you win nothing. Yes, they got rid those two, but their pack is still much bigger than most teams.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Maybe theirs more to life than an inter

who posted this mate a ghost ?
I did. But how does it say don't sign Mitchell? I think your just on hear to argue with someone. If you are, then your a dope and should go and do the washing up.

CliveC

Juniors
Papalli?,Eels did ok with Paulo I believe?

Latest posts