What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
I read somewhere today we're trying to sign the Storm back rower who's played like 5 games on a 5 year deal with 700k a year.
I really, really hope that moneys made up

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Just looking at his Qld Cup stats, he doesn't seem to set the world on fire.
Average of 80m a game, not much of an offload or tackle break in him.

Still, stats don't tell you everything, and having a bigger body come on for 15min either side of half time to wreak havoc could be the way to go.

Rich102

Staff member
I think the lack of player signings proves the lie to George's "phone running hot" announcement.

jaseg

Juniors
I think the lack of player signings proves the lie to George's "phone running hot" announcement.

I think there was only a handful (2-3?) first grade spots still open, and we've made 2 signings (assuming the average QLD cup prop we signed got a first grade deal).

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Titans looking at letting Shannon Boyd go, happy to pay a portion of his contract.

Didn't go too well this year, but he's a big body that I'd be happy to sign for a few years on 500k in the hopes of coming right, he goes pretty good when he's firing

Matua

Bench
Titans looking at letting Shannon Boyd go, happy to pay a portion of his contract.

Didn't go too well this year, but he's a big body that I'd be happy to sign for a few years on 500k in the hopes of coming right, he goes pretty good when he's firing
When do the Warriors ever get someone firing?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
According to his twitter Luke is apparently off to the Dragons on a one year deal though yet to be confirmed by the club.

JJ

Immortal
Yeah, Boyd has a huge upside... but pretty certain the Warriors wouldn't facilitate it

Latest posts