What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Peter Quinn

Juniors
A
I’ll just say one thing I don’t think we need Latrell especially at fullback where he is unproven
I think he is way overpriced and he has history of NOT putting in 100% every game and with the money he wants that is exactly what is expected
There are lots of others who have exactly the same view
And that's a fair comment and respect that. But if he does come and is killing them I expect you will be up dancing.

250excf

Juniors
Peter why has Triple M just reported your man Latrell has signed a 4 year deal with Tigers for 1.3 mill a year

handyman2190

Bench
I don’t even drink Peter so if someone calls you out or questions you that’s your response :joy::joy::joy:
Grow a spine mate you said lots sign Latrell yet everyone knows we need forwards
I think we need exactly what weve lost, GI
Sam
Sutto
George
Turner
Britt
Hirrotti
Britain
gaigan
Tracy

Weve replaced tracy, dargan/ mundine
Weve replaced hirrotti, Gebe
Weve upgraded cook for britain
We may replace britt and turner and gaigan from our grand final sg ball team.
But GI
sam
George
Sutto

Need to be outsourced
Who better than latrell for GI ?

handyman2190

Bench
Mate, what's your actual problem? Months ago I submitted a photo for Souths fans to see themselves that Latrell was having coffee with Souths players etc at a cafe in Redfern. I very clearly stated to the best of my knowledge he will be going to Souths unless there are left movements somewhere. I'm still convinced he will be at Souths. As for forwards, a dead cat knows Souths need forwards. There's no doubt whatsoever. If we get cap relief, we have the money to do both. Naturally further down the track other players will be moved on scheduled or unscheduled. But you came flying in boots and all declaring I was an are licker. Something that is not only wrong and inappropriate, but also borders Your Own characteristics as wayward.
Hey Quinny, im with u brother,the window is now,we all know the smoke and mirrors the club throws up about recruitment, ala roberts,who we got cheap, if we dont get him now we never will, and cody will be shown the door to save his 600 odd, and as i noted before he will either play 5.8 or FB

handyman2190

Bench
Word is Latrell to Wests from 2020 on a 4 year deal worth $5.2m.
That cant be right, why the hell give him 5.2 when all he is after is 1 mill? So they are giving him 1.4 per year. I call it BS its reported they have 1.7 in cap and they need a prop and backrower which they cant get for whats remaining, 300k

Travitoh

First Grade
Dunno about that one Trav. Wally was close to me and his wife and they were Red N Green through and through. Josh played at La Pa and everyone there follows Souths. Jimmy Roberts and AJ also played up there. Along with Dylan Walker.

He follows his father who is a Wests supporter.
His father's side of the family are in the west, JAC grew up with his mother in and around Redfern.

callmack1

Staff member
1.3 million. That's honestly ridiculous if true!! Latrell is a great player but there's no way he's worth that!