What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Travitoh

First Grade
Wests Tigers will pay that money because they need a star.
They have a good squad of first grade players but very little above that standard.
Bringing in Latrell gives them a face for the club who isn't on the verge of retirement.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
They have a good squad of first grade players but very little above that standard.
Bringing in Latrell gives them a face for the club who isn't on the verge of retirement.
They might, but I don't think they did. I think old mate 250 is having a laugh Trav.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Just watching new signing Edene Gebbie for PNG. Speed and footwork that have been missing from our backline. Give him a preseason with a structured backline and he could be something special.
If you can, get on the Souths app or website and have a look at him on there. He possesses an uncanny double flick step that leaves defenders guessing two three time. Then he accelerates with blistering speed.

CliveC

Juniors
Gebbie looks almost as good as Cody Walker.lol
That should stir some mud!
Freakish player is Gebbie so what if he can't tackle?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Maybe he has trouble seeing as well. Haha. Let's see the guy in a Souths jumper. He's always wanted to come here

Rabbit57

Juniors

If you can, get on the Souths app or website and have a look at him on there. He possesses an uncanny double flick step that leaves defenders guessing two three time. Then he accelerates with blistering speed.
The player stats for today’s game have Gebbie making 3 tackles and no missed tackles. Plus a try and a try assist. Over 200 m run. 6 tackle breaks. 1 line break. That’s a pretty good effort. Let’s give him a chance!

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I can tell you all, it's a nonsense story. Mitchell hasn't spoken to the tigers and Triple M did not broadcast any such signing. So it appears someone has made the whole thing up.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
May have just gotten a lot cheaper :joy:
Tell you what though, after watching Great Britain today, their forwards are not really all that chop. Tom Burgess run straight and hard and hit hard in defence, but the rest of them played liked they were five eighth with all that stepping. PNG will beat them next week if they play like that again. I think every player out there is looking for their end of season rest.

CliveC

Juniors
Worst Pommie team I have ever seen,when Hastings and the ex Canberra 5/8 make it in the team that's the pits.
Reserve graders!

Latest posts