What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Thread - Christchurch Double Header

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
What a test match...one of the best Pacific test matches I have seen.

Hat's off to PNG, you would think they will cause GB some issues next week. Hopefully Fiji get some of their NRL forwards back for next year's games against Tonga and NZ.

Burns

First Grade
Fiji win the Oceanic Shield, and are promoted to the Oceanic Cup for 2020 joining Tonga and New Zealand.

Force

Juniors
Dont know about anyone else but I felt the ref was a little harsh on PNG. That forward pass he called from the Fiji kick-off but let a few of Fiji's forward passes go. He certainly helped Fiji out. Anyway, that was an enjoyable game. PNG turned up to play whereas Fiji looked a little flat in the first half. Was hoping for a PNG victory but oh well, GB next week will be good.

Burns

First Grade
Hmm, doesn't look over 10,000 - but perhaps more than 5-6,000.

Im glad this Tour will kill of GB Lions concept for all time.

t-ba

Post Whore
God Save the Queen is the Shittest anthem ever.

And I'm Australian.

t-ba

Post Whore
Creeping Jesus did not consult his little or big head when making that wing selection.

Jim from Oz

Juniors
I'd put the crowd at about 7000 at best

And the refs, touchies again have "Oceania Cup" branding … just laughable.

At least it's a neutral ref, I s'pose !

Last edited: