What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita detained in Bali / exonerated by NRL

Next level ad placement....

5vFK8qV

t-ba

Post Whore
Not really, he was co capt and led the team to a GF when the bad news started and media started on him. I can’t share what I’ve heard from people who knew him as a teenager but his downfall seemEd inevitable on the stories I’ve heard.

The fact half of his story is buried and we can't talk about it on an open forum is a pretty clear indication of that. A guy with Cousins troubled history and actions in RL would be blown way more out of proportion and wouldn't have us speaking in whispers about it.

These stories are all open secrets but never made the media. Much like the adventures of a certain franchise player from a champion team.

Generalzod

Immortal
What? Between Sentosa, the Different quays, the shops, the great bars the gardens, the zoo’s, the China town and the museums there is literally more things to do than you could hope for.
Did you do the junk tour that was pretty enthralling..

Spot On

Coach
Time for a good old fashioned Greenburger eyeballing before the off season is totally out of control.

One of the only players in the Brisbane squad (along with Haas) they did not want in strife.

Geez.

Bali of all places.

simmo05

Bench
Look, at least he didn't allegedly knife someone at his house of worship.

This.

Just go to Acapulco or Cancun or something if you need to be a debauched moron on a budget. That way the odds of anyone knowing who the f**k you are are far reduced.
Really cheap gear too, without the risk of doing 20 years! Downside is a slight chance of being dismebered and set on fire....

Cheap Charlie

Juniors
Pretty much the only place from Australia where you can literally get on the plane in the morning and be on a budget beach by lunch time. I think those two extra hours to Phuket make all the difference.

At least they know what they want. What I can't stand is people who think Legian is a filthy shithole (I mean it is, but so what, it serves a purpose) and believe themselves cultured adventurers who have gone far off the tourist trail because they stayed in a villa near Ubud.
Well I know it’s a filthy sh!thole, full of obnoxious aussie ignorami. I’ve overnighted there many times on work travel to/from other parts of Indonesia, and done a few one-week conferences in Kuta/Legian. Never failed to be appalled and ashamed by loud drunk fat tattooed idiot Aussie bogans. I put them on the same scale as Chinese tourists in SE Asia, the main differences being that Aussie bogans know how to use a toilet (well, mostly), and Chinese tourists don’t get on the sauce (much).

We get a few of ‘em here in Bangkok too, but mostly just desperadoes looking for a bit of, well, whatever.

NRL, and the Broncs, need to make an example of this idiot.

[edited to correct the auto-correct]

Timbo

Staff member
I said that to my wife - why go to Bali? Go to f**king Cancun, you can afford it and no one knows you.

Then she made the point, that there aren’t too many Aussie bimbos off their tits on Bintangs in Cancun who want to f**k a footy player just because.

t-ba

Post Whore
I said that to my wife - why go to Bali? Go to f**king Cancun, you can afford it and no one knows you.

Then she made the point, that there aren’t too many Aussie bimbos off their tits on Bintangs in Cancun who want to f**k a footy player just because.

The Aussie/Kiwi accent and footballers physiques should compenstate for that.

Plus all the Islander boys can just lie about being related to Dwayne Johnson or something equally stupid.

Valheru

Coach
The fact half of his story is buried and we can't talk about it on an open forum is a pretty clear indication of that. A guy with Cousins troubled history and actions in RL would be blown way more out of proportion and wouldn't have us speaking in whispers about it.

These stories are all open secrets but never made the media. Much like the adventures of a certain franchise player from a champion team.

Meh there are plenty of stories going around about NRL players that haven't seen the light of day. I witnessed a few back in the mid 2000s myself.

Some players are just lucky it doesn't hit the media.

lynx000

Juniors
Apparently he was on the back of a moped taxi and stuck his hand out and clipped the security guard across the back of the head with an open hand. More of a silly prank rather than an assault.