What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
That was your mate Gus' way of doing things
That has been the Panthers way since well before Gus and now after him too. Players very rarely rack up a lot of games for this club... or lastlong as captain.

We're always looking at the future without a plan for it. Like we're hoping to strike gold with a perfect batch of kids at once. Its possible. But highly improbable it could happen

franklin2323

Immortal
The thing is he needs it for the $$$. He won't have enough to leave the game game for a few years. Can't burn all the bridges yet.

This next contract will be guaranteed money and can buy 20 odd houses with it. Can live off the rent alone.. Whether he puts in our not doesn't stop him getting it

Panther Mick

Juniors
Definitely be interested, but should we go for a centre first?

If we signed Addo-Carr we’d need to make Naden work in the centres.

Looks like he may be linked to Souths anyway.

The future of Alex Johnston is in doubt at the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He has been in talks with the Wests Tigers in recent weeks.

There is speculation Souths are keen to lure Kangaroos winger Josh Addo-Carr to Redfern next season.

Not that Melbourne Storm are in any hurry to release him from the final two years of his contract.

Addo-Carr is a Souths junior who is apparently keen to return home to live in Sydney.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...ampaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=DailyTelegraph

Looks like he may be linked to Souths anyway.

The future of Alex Johnston is in doubt at the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He has been in talks with the Wests Tigers in recent weeks.

There is speculation Souths are keen to lure Kangaroos winger Josh Addo-Carr to Redfern next season.

Not that Melbourne Storm are in any hurry to release him from the final two years of his contract.

Addo-Carr is a Souths junior who is apparently keen to return home to live in Sydney.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...ampaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=DailyTelegraph

I just hope we’re out there pushing for a signing. We desperately need to add some strike to our backline, and that may mean having to pay overs a bit.

Coastal

Juniors
Coming from our pet troll I'll take this as a compliment.
Wasn't meant as a compliment, people often find out the hard way if their "dream" was nothing more than a dream. As for the other comment about me being "woody", whoever he may be, I'm certainly not him, but obviously he saw through some of the sugar coating often dished up on this site. I'll say what I need or want to say, I don't hide behind what if's or past maybe's, this club is in crisis and no denying the fact will hide it. The clock is continuously ticking, the 1st of November has well passed, no lines are forming outside the doors of potential signings. A bleak year in 2020 heading its way to Pantherland, well done Mr Cleary.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Wasn't meant as a compliment, people often find out the hard way if their "dream" was nothing more than a dream. As for the other comment about me being "woody", whoever he may be, I'm certainly not him, but obviously he saw through some of the sugar coating often dished up on this site. I'll say what I need or want to say, I don't hide behind what if's or past maybe's, this club is in crisis and no denying the fact will hide it. The clock is continuously ticking, the 1st of November has well passed, no lines are forming outside the doors of potential signings. A bleak year in 2020 heading its way to Pantherland, well done Mr Cleary.

Your off your trolley.

Coastal, you have this amazing ability to make any discussion all about you.

It isn't about you. You couldn't help yourself could you. Had to make a boorish comment about Old Panther's video. You had a couple of choices make some constructive comment, (saying it was boring was not constructive ), say nothing at all or compliment the bloke on his hard work.

I agree with Old Panther you're a little or a little more than a 'pet troll.'

OldPanther

Coach
Your off your trolley.

Coastal, you have this amazing ability to make any discussion all about you.

It isn't about you. You couldn't help yourself could you. Had tomake a boorish comment about Old Panther's video. You had a couple of choices make some constructive comment, (saying it was boring was not constructive ), say nothing at all or compliment the bloke on his hard work.

I agree with Old Panther you're a little or a little more than a 'pet troll.'

Honestly I know my content isn't that good. I'm a terrible talker but I enjoying engaging with the football community.

Coastal

Juniors
I hope everyone is keeping themselves and their loved ones safe during these fires.
You're pretty pathetic to be honest.
This is nothing about me at all. This is a site for discussion about the Panthers, and as I said, I'll say it the way I see it, If you bother to look back you will see the likes I have put on other peoples comments, some talk a lot of sense, you?...not too often. As for old fella's attempt at journalism, its amateur at its best, so I am entitled to my opinion.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You're pretty pathetic to be honest.
This is nothing about me at all. This is a site for discussion about the Panthers, and as I said, I'll say it the way I see it, If you bother to look back you will see the likes I have put on other peoples comments, some talk a lot of sense, you?...not too often. As for old fella's attempt at journalism, its amateur at its best, so I am entitled to my opinion.

Ok so I'm pathetic for wishing others safety during these fires.

Ah well it takes all sorts I suppose.

OldPanther

Coach
I thought you did really well. Don't put yourself down. Folks like Coastal are just boorish.

I don’t recall any content from Coastal. Just saying

Don’t t value yourself on others opinions.

Mate I thought it was okay, easy to follow, keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Well thanks I appreciate that. Here's my latest which I just finished. It's a collection of good news stories including the Brent Naden one.

Status
Not open for further replies.