What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach

Oh Yeahhhhh!!!!

It only took a week for the fantasy gods to repay me, thanks to Mayfield sucking it up on mnf.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Season is tightening up! Two wins between first and last.

Praying for a stat correction in my game, need that W, not sure my team has the cattle to get to the playoffs, been lucky so far.

dogslife

Coach
I like my WR corps, everything else is a dumpster fire. Come at me with trades kents, I'm willing to get hosed on a few!

kurt faulk

Coach

Note to self for future reference - don't drop one of your starting wrs for a bye week fill in te, don't trust Kenny stills.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Newton gone a few more weeks at least, good for me, was worried I'd be without a QB next week!

Tom155

Coach
Newton gone a few more weeks at least, good for me, was worried I'd be without a QB next week!
It's not good trust me,I put in a ton of claims on QB's when Brees was out & Fitzpatrick got benched could not get one of them had to roll with 0 QB for weeks

Comp is real close this year, great to see so many vying for playoff spots

abpanther

Staff member
Down by 7 with the Cowboys D vs Witten, gonna be a tight finish, need this W to stay in the playoff hunt

zombie jesus

Staff member
It's not good trust me,I put in a ton of claims on QB's when Brees was out & Fitzpatrick got benched could not get one of them had to roll with 0 QB for weeks

Comp is real close this year, great to see so many vying for playoff spots

I saw that. Gotta be quick, as soon as there's a sniff of a QB getting a start they're snapped up. People were asleep on Allen when I got him, he hasn't done much for me though.

abpanther

Staff member
So I'm desperate for a QB this week (rookie mistake and left Brissett in my QB spot rather than my superflex spot) and Troy and I have agreed on a deal where I give him Brissett for Finley, however there's no point me making the trade if I can't push it through so I can start Finley tomorrow. Does anyone have an issue with this? If so then I won't do it and just cop the stupid move haha

abpanther

Staff member
Kurt how do you feel about the fact that you're coming first and you weren't there for the draft? A lesson for all of us haha

kurt faulk

Coach
Kurt how do you feel about the fact that you're coming first and you weren't there for the draft? A lesson for all of us haha

i think i would have been better off being there.

but i spent a lot of time trying to get my board in order which i wouldn't have done if i knew i was gonna be there. so spend time fine tuning your board and stick to it.

probably would have taken kupp instead of godwin in the 4th since i had evans. definitely would have taken lamar jackson or murray in the 5th. stupid fleaflicker computer picking only 1 qb for me, but that was my fault because i chose the option for their computer to make smart picks instead of following my board blindly.

but i have learnt a very important lesson. spend time on your board and stick to it. last year i picked three players in the first five rounds that i would never have picked if i actually spent a little time fine tuning my board and not deviating from it.

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k me, was deciding between the giants d and the jets d during the week and decided to go with the giants. that just lost me the game. f**k i hate streaming defenses.

dropping the rams d has cost me my last two losses.