What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonsamy

Bench
If the club signs the human scum that is Tetavano from the Roosters I'm not sure in good conscience I could root for us next year. They've pushed it with some of the rhetoric with JDB last year already splitting the playing group, but surely having this bloke around will be the last straw for guys like Frizzell

He want be coming. Even our mob are not that dumb

Last edited:

sa1nt5

Juniors
So we let go of a promising number 9 and now talking with Isaac Luke when we have an 80 minute number 9 plus the current Queensland and sometime Australian number 9 Who’d want be junior at this club, the mind boggles

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Perhaps Frizell and De Belin will be leaving in the future plus maybe Host and Leilua which just leaves Ford and Tariq Sims as backorder.
What a disgrace of a club with already the worst backline ever!

Perhaps Frizell and De Belin will be leaving in the future plus maybe Host and Leilua which just leaves Ford and Tariq Sims as backorder.
What a disgrace of a club with already the worst backline ever!

Maybe that’s the plan.
Let’s take the focus off the worst backline in the comp by introducing the worst forward pack to compliment them.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Last i'd heard, Dugan was the target to return at centre.

With Ramien returning to the Sharks and Flanno's influence, Duges will likely be coming back.
Personally I think Ramien should have been the target over Dugan but anyway...

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Just on the Capewell thing

I don't mind it if true. Graham's ARM from the last 3 tests: 67, 68 and 67.
He is going to be an issue for us in 2020. I like him off the bench, but not starting. So Capewell slotting into the back-row and Friz in the front row for Graham makes sense.

Vaughan
McInnes
Friz
Sims
Capewell
JDB???

Graham
Kerr/Korbin
Leilua

18to87

First Grade
DT reporting that Lomax has officially hit the market.
I would personally like to thank all members of the Dragons board, especially BJ for his efforts in letting this happen.
Flipping idiots!
I think you will find that the head coach is the one to blame as to why Lomax might be looking for a way out of town. Aside from the obvious mismanagement and favouring of Aitken, it's a bit of a zero thumb game for Zac.