What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
Had OceanX in my quad but didn’t have Magic Wand (chucked Humidor and KWD in but left out MW)...

Luckily lost the last leg anyway so I was less annoyed

It’s always the one you leave out at single figures that gets me each time.
Last race was a friggin lottery so easy to miss there.
Just like last year, made most of the profit on only 1 day of the carnival & donuts the other 3.
Oceanex trolled many yesterday considering all those times it lost as a favourite. What a game lol.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It’s always the one you leave out at single figures that gets me each time.
Last race was a friggin lottery so easy to miss there.
Just like last year, made most of the profit on only 1 day of the carnival & donuts the other 3.
Oceanex trolled many yesterday considering all those times it lost as a favourite. What a game lol.

Literally had 8 in that last leg and still missed all the top 3 lol, did have a small laugh

Oceanex is a weird horse that needs a fast speed, got it Saturday, it's a $1.01 shot to get rolled as fav next start though

blaza88z

Coach
The real Southern France turned up today, if they ran along in the Cup, he wins it

Not many can click through the gears like that

to_ddeath

Coach
Bash Rawiller doesn’t like winning...cat of a ride in the Hunter letting the leader get away with it.
Affair To Forget - never again.

to_ddeath

Coach
The real Southern France turned up today, if they ran along in the Cup, he wins it

Not many can click through the gears like that

Doubt it, wasn’t making much ground in the final furlong of the Cup.
Smaller field probably should’ve made him feel more at home

lockyno1

Post Whore

Cup was ultra slow this year a quick run Cup and SF comes into it. Whether it would then have beaten some of the others though is the query

blaza88z

Coach

Yeah they went too slow, it was a sit and sprint and if you were pegged in the back half of the field you weren't going to get your chance.

to_ddeath

Coach
Cup was ultra slow this year a quick run Cup and SF comes into it. Whether it would then have beaten some of the others though is the query

Would be interesting to see what
SFs sectionals were compared to Surprise/MDG/ & anything else from behind making any late ground...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Would be interesting to see what
SFs sectionals were compared to Surprise/MDG/ & anything else from behind making any late ground...

No idea thought it did run well late in the Cup hit the line with Magic Wand who franked the form a week prior.

to_ddeath

Coach
Star Of The Seas from Noble Boy in the Gong.
There, I’ve called it so some 80 dollar plod will win it now.