What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Hodkinson on Browny

Woosh

Head Moderator
Check out the podcast Hodkinson did with Justin Horo “Horoscope”.
Definitely worth a listen, he doesn’t hold back.
Browny is a massive cat.

Spot On

Coach
I couldnt blame Brown for dropping him though - no matter how bad the side was.

However, there were others who didn't aim up either and should have been flicked.

Again, different standards for diffetent players. If Brown ever gets another coaching gig he should learn from the errors he has made.

Johns Magic

Referee
Not a pleasant situation but really it had to be done. Sounds like it should have been done a different way though.

Brown did some good and some not so good.

Bring on 2020 and the fresh new approach.

Knight Vision

First Grade
I'd suspect there'd be plenty of ex players with an axe to grind against Brown. Uate, Simms brothers, etc etc etc ......The list would be very long.

Knight76

Juniors
I'm sure Brown would have a lot of players annoyed at him from his time there. He came in and brought a broom to the place churning through players.

You don't make many friends sacking people.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The Sims brothers should take a long look at themselves and the effort they put in here before grinding an axes.

Yeah they’ve been a bit occupied dragging the Drags down to the cesspit of the bottom 4. And their coach is too dumb to even realise it.

TooheysNew

Coach
Theres a way to still be respectful and keep communication open.

You don't find players bagging Bellamy or (mostly) Bennett, and they have sacked plenty.
Hodkinson wasn't sacked by either of those. We're only getting one side of the story. For all we know, Hodkinson was the one being the dick about it.

Apey

Staff member
Nobody rags on the good coaches cause their records speak for themselves. Easy to speak out on coaches that have been given the flick.

Latest posts