What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Stake Removed

First Grade
Nuh, he's not a whipping boy yet but the forum view needs to be balanced. People talk like he is Reg Gasnier or Sludge but he has been barely better than Karl Filiga so far.

As Cooper Cronk said, talking about potential means nothing because if we only talk about potential it automatically means they are meeting the potential they have.
Xerri is no Moroko

myrrh ken

First Grade
I still dont get the ramien purchase, given our cattle. I'm assuming he is going to be in the run on.

Xerri and Ron are our future and should be in the run-on. Other wise we will be buying them back in a couple of years too.

Moz is a better Dugan.

So the only half-way measure I can see that will keep everyone happy is either Moyza or Duges riding the pine. Not great.

I still dont get the ramien purchase, given our cattle. I'm assuming he is going to be in the run on.

Xerri and Ron are our future and should be in the run-on. Other wise we will be buying them back in a couple of years too.

Moz is a better Dugan.

So the only half-way measure I can see that will keep everyone happy is either Moyza or Duges riding the pine. Not great.
Ramstein 22, Ron 20, Xerri 19 , Jackson 18.
ron at the back, Rammstein xerri left & right, jackson ready for injuries.
Taking guys that are same age & bringing them through together to make a tilt at the right time.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Are we cemented in that Jesse is right and Xerri left?

Anyways more in interested in 9 and 1.

The rest is edges.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Ramstein 22, Ron 20, Xerri 19 , Jackson 18.
ron at the back, Rammstein xerri left & right, jackson ready for injuries.
Taking guys that are same age & bringing them through together to make a tilt at the right time.

I thought Xerri wasn't first grade material.

With signing Ramien, capewell will be gone. No money, no space for him. i don't know if its worth it. He's coming into his prime now at 26 and on the cusp of origin selection.

sharkman73

Juniors
I thought Xerri wasn't first grade material.

With signing Ramien, capewell will be gone. No money, no space for him. i don't know if its worth it. He's coming into his prime now at 26 and on the cusp of origin selection.

We don't need Capewell. No issues at all seeing him leave for mine.

Latest posts