What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 10

skeepe

Immortal
Lol. Raiders player gets shoved after the play, he pushes back lightly and gets flagged for unnecessary roughness.

Get f**ked.

skeepe

Immortal
Rivers can thank the officials for only having 2 interceptions. Should be 4.

shiznit

Coach
Super proud of the team this year... lots of fight in them after being laughed at all offseason.

did anyone see Ingolds touchdown?? Was that Spider 2Y Banana?? :joy::joy:

skeepe

Immortal
Great win today, that last 2 minutes was edge of the seat stuff.

Rivers is such a dick, seeing him throw 5 picks (albeit 2 wiped out by marginal penalties), get sacked 5 times and generally losing his shit was brilliant.

Ferrell was massive today. More of the same please.

shiznit

Coach
I can confirm... yes that actually was ‘Spider 2 Y Banana’... :joy::joy:

images

Eelectrica

Referee
I'm impressed with this Dolphins coaching staff. To get two wins on the trot with this trash heap of a team expected to go 0-16 gives me actual hope.
With a bunch of draft picks to package up and trade in a few instances I think we'll be competitive sooner than later.

Looking forward to seeing what can be done with a team of really talented players.

I guess Tua is off the table and going to end up in Cinci, but that's ok. Burrows should be a viable option as well.

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k me, the refs today didn't just rape the rams, they beat the f**k out of them after it like that rape scene in "irreversible". A truly horrendous one sided effort from those clowns today.

Having said that, the rams oline is absolute trash and the rams aren't gonna make the playoffs with it letting rushers run free almost every drop back. Goff's internal clock had been totally screwed up and it's making him rush passes and make bad decisions even when he had time to throw.

Also, Gurley rushed for 73 yards on 12 carries yet he didn't get a run in the 4th quarter. What was up with that? Brown looked like he was running in quicksand. Too late for the rams to save Gurley for the playoffs, they need to run the f**k out of him.

Frederick

Staff member

f**k me, the refs today didn't just rape the rams, they beat the f**k out of them after it like that rape scene in "irreversible". A truly horrendous one sided effort from those clowns today.

Screenshot_20191111_130839.jpg
ReFs WeRe AgAiNsT uS

You lost because you came against a D that played all over the top of you, and because Goff and co couldn't convert third downs.

Also the fake punt was boneheaded

Frederick

Staff member
Typical. Did you even watch the game?

I already said the rams oline will stop the rams from making the playoffs. I'm not blind to what happened on the field but it seems you are.

Sure did watch it. It was marvelous to see the golden boy Goff flounder against a good defense.

shiznit

Coach

Having said that, the rams oline is absolute trash and the rams aren't gonna make the playoffs with it letting rushers run free almost every drop back. Goff's internal clock had been totally screwed up and it's making him rush passes and make bad decisions even when he had time to throw.

Also, Gurley rushed for 73 yards on 12 carries yet he didn't get a run in the 4th quarter. What was up with that? Brown looked like he was running in quicksand. Too late for the rams to save Gurley for the playoffs, they need to run the f**k out of him.

you buggers let me down! :joy::joy:

We were in the 2nd wildcard spot for about 20mins when the Dolphins beat the Colts...

but with the Steelers winning they jump up ahead of the Raiders via a better division percentage...

motherf**kers.... :middle_finger::middle_finger:

Latest posts