What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where’s the contract for Latrell ??

sa1nt5

Juniors
Seems a no brainer for a struggling coach to bring in a try scoring machine, all I can hear are crickets chirping, perhaps McGregor doesn’t know he is a struggling coach.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Seems a no brainer for a struggling coach to bring in a try scoring machine, all I can hear are crickets chirping, perhaps McGregor doesn’t know he is a struggling coach.

Its all about the money, money, money.
He wants the money, money, money.
Its not about the zig zag
Its just about the price tag.

So, simple explanation we cant afford him, at least in 2020.

71saintsimon

Juniors
Latrel MITCHEL career would go backwards under McGregor he wil deskill him take away his natural instincts and flair and turn him into a big battering ram aka josh Dugan aka Lafai eitkin pedestrians, in accordance with the Gould report every body needed to be sacked except McGregor so next year watch out ball boys your next to be sacked

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

There’s a thing called the salary cap which most clubs have to abide by (excluding the Chooks, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canterbury and Manly).

KiamaSaint

Coach
Remember the days when Saints were linked to EVERYBODY? Those memories are long gone, especially with McIdiot in charge.

BTW, where’s our obligatory Canberra signing?
Yeah, everyone knew the Dragons were just a tool for the player manager to up the contract value of said player but now they don't even do that. We have reached such lows that Managers know other clubs will no longer fall for it.

possm

Coach
Millward is in charge of recruitment, reporting directly to our CEO Brian Johnston. Our cap is in a mess for 2020 even though we have a very poor back 5. Apart from Lomax and Saab, we really need to recruit some first grade backs.

Millward should have singed the untried young backs, Pearson and Ravalawa to a one year deal with an option in the Club's favour for a further year. Pereira should never have been signed long term; he is essentially a reserve grade player.

If we could off-load Hunt and replace him with either Dufty or Sailor we would create enough pace to recruit Mitchell and a first grade fullback or Mitchell and another first grade centre.

From my point of view Norman is a halfback and needs to be paired with a quick five-eighth. T Sims would need to run protection in defence in the same way that Thompson used to do so with Soward.

Bottom line we need to some how offload Hunt for Mitchell.

SBD82

Coach
Millward is in charge of recruitment, reporting directly to our CEO Brian Johnston. Our cap is in a mess for 2020 even though we have a very poor back 5. Apart from Lomax and Saab, we really need to recruit some first grade backs.

Millward should have singed the untried young backs, Pearson and Ravalawa to a one year deal with an option in the Club's favour for a further year. Pereira should never have been signed long term; he is essentially a reserve grade player.

If we could off-load Hunt and replace him with either Dufty or Sailor we would create enough pace to recruit Mitchell and a first grade fullback or Mitchell and another first grade centre.

From my point of view Norman is a halfback and needs to be paired with a quick five-eighth. T Sims would need to run protection in defence in the same way that Thompson used to do so with Soward.

Bottom line we need to some how offload Hunt for Mitchell.
Offload Hunt for Mitchell?

Thank god you’re not in recruitment.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The fact that absolutely no one can afford him just proves what we all know about the Rorters. Even Keary, he’s nil for Origin, won three grand finals. Now I know we paid overs for Hunt but the gap wouldn’t be huge, I can’t fathom that he wouldn’t be on at least 2/3 of Hunts salary. Brett Morris, i realise he was cheap but was he cheaper than Pearson, Ravalawa? They have Ryan Hall and don’t play him. Tedesco best player in the world...

Latest posts