What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Klim

Juniors
2020 Tigers jerseys remain the same with only the logo changing.

1659-849.jpg
1654-849.jpg

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Sharks confirm Dynasty partnership. 2020-2022 initially.

The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks can today announce Dynasty Sport as the Club’s new Official Apparel Partner.

An international sports brand, Dynasty Sport are industry leading garment technicians and designers who have been providing high-quality garments to sporting teams across Australasia for over a decade.

The new partnership arrangement will see Dynasty Sport align with the Sharks for the next three seasons.

Dynasty Sport will work with the Sharks in assisting them to achieve their on-field goals through the design and creation of cutting-edge sports apparel, enabling the players across all grades to perform at optimum levels in any conditions.

“We’ve been very impressed with the Dynasty product range from both a performance stand point and in relation to the look and feel of the entire merchandise and apparel range,” Sharks NRL Head Coach John Morris said.

“It’s an exciting new partnership and both the players and fans have plenty to look forward to, not only this season but in the years ahead.”

The player feedback on Dynasty Sport’s new range of apparel has been extremely positive, with pre-season training now in full swing and the playing group giving the new training kit a thorough workout.

While there are subtle changes, including a new away jersey design which is set to be popular amongst players and fans alike, the traditional Sharks home jersey doesn’t stray too much from the previous playing kit.

There will however be some fresh and notable changes, with the complete on and off-field merchandise range soon to be unveiled and available from the online club store in time for pre-Christmas purchases.

Dynasty Sport Director, Mr Tyler Rakich was thrilled to be linking with the Sharks for the next three seasons.

“We are delighted to be partnering with the Cronulla Sharks during an exciting phase for the club, and on the back of recent successes, we are looking forward to providing, players, members, staff and supporters with a range of apparel that represents and aligns with the club’s values.” Mr Rakich said

“From our grassroots associations, through to our State League, NRL and International Rugby League Partnerships, Dynasty Sport’s strategic development across all levels of the code has been carefully planned and executed, with the Sharks being a key partner in our Rugby League footprint.” he added.

While the team has been wearing and training in the new Dynasty Sport apparel since their return, a group of NRL squad members will model the full range later in the week, with the training and playing gear to be officially unveiled through Sharks media channels and via the Sharks on-line merchandise store.

The Dynasty Sport team pride themselves on providing exemplary levels of service whilst producing the highest quality on and off field garments for sporting teams in Australia and New Zealand.

Members of the Dynasty Sport family include:

• Gold Coast Titans
• Tonga Invitational XIII
• QRL Licence
• Ipswich Jets
• Tweed Seagulls
• Queensland Reds
• Canterbury Rugby Union
• Tasman Mako
• NZ Super Smash Cricket
• NZ Bowls Team
• Wellington Saints NBL

https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2019/11/11/sharks-set-to-create-a-new-dynasty/

yakstorm

First Grade
The Warriors bush shirt will be worn for their match at Wellington, hence the yellow and black.

I do like the Warriors Te Mangopare (Hammerhead) jersey as their Alternative. It reminds me a bit of this kit (of course with a ton more detail).

2003-new-zealand-warriors-bnwt-new-rugby-league-shirt-adults-medium-9894-p.jpg

callmack1

Staff member
Warriors jerseys all look really nice apart from that bush shirt one. That just looks wrong in my opinion.

Also, in regards to the Tigers 2020 jerseys, it's good to see they've kept the same design however, the Tigers logo on the chest doesn't look right to me. It looks too low compared to the NRL logo on the other side.

sempmrh

Juniors
I know they've done it before but I still find it strange that the Warriors' Nines jersey has artwork representing every club.