What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Interest

ram raid

Bench
Maybe this is why the AFL is beating us. Every time an NRL team starts losing we hate inwardly. Next year could be the Dragon's year. But you want to kill off your sponsors and give up. The NRL needs the Dragons, Cheer up and keep cranking. Mark Taylor is with ya. Or go support the Swans.

Can we have a Muzby vs * debate? I don't want to be involved but I'd like to watch.??

Wittenberg

Juniors
Totally agree with this. My interest in this club is at an all time low as well. I just can't believe the crap I am seeing from this mob. Definitely not renewing my membership to pay for these board members to bring this club to it's knees.
The problem is when all is said and done we are STGI supporters to the core. I still do care and I am so angry. I cannot understand what is going on...Luc being shopped around, Zac testing the waters and Tyson obviously wanting to leave and being forced to stay. Added to this is zero signings and the only interest shown is in an old hooker with a ruined shoulder who has been let go by his previous club. Oh yes, and we have the signing of a coach with virtually no track record of success and we are told we can't sack him because we don't have the money to do so. Then we have a "review", in many ways organised by the coach, by a mate and we are fed drivel about a 'lack of culture'. We have culture, not necessarily a healthy one, but we do have a culture, what we don't have is leadership. Johnston and MacGregor need to go and the Board overthrown. I know, I know, it won't happen. Johnston is inept or lacks guts, while Mary must have something on the Club. There is simply no other explanation. Bottom line is I care about this Club passionately but the future is bleak, incredibly bleak.

sa1nt5

Juniors
To help maintain passion in 2020, I’m happy to debate anyone about anything..
To help maintain passion in 2020, I’m happy to debate anyone about anything..
Eggs eh! Alright be needing an answer fast.
If a hen and a half lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many eggs will half a dozen hens lay in half a dozen days?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Eggs eh! Alright be needing an answer fast.
If a hen and a half lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many eggs will half a dozen hens lay in half a dozen days?
Two dozen..

But all these egg things are questions, not a debate..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Pluto deserves to be classed as a planet.

Over to you.

Whilst Pluto does orbit the sun and is round, it is not large enough to have a gravitational effect on other objects in space that pass through its orbital path (think the moon in Earth’s example)..

So unfortunately the phrase “My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas” which was a great way to remember the order of the planets is no longer relevant..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I've heard that mass debating is not good for you
On the contrary..

Conducting a number of separate discourses with different people not only allows you to keep the grey matter fresh, it helps broaden your knowledge via understanding a different point of view to your own..

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I went to the beach yesterday & my wife packed my SGI towel, I couldn't bring myself to lay on it, so I turned it over with the the Logo facing down & layed peacefully on the unprinted side....

Better days ahead mate.

Reminds me of when l took my lovely lady to beach many years ago.
I tried laying peacefully on her face down but she kneed in the Crown Jewels.

We haven’t been to the beach since!

Dracarys

Juniors
My lost of interest is merely to assist in minimising the pain. Lowering expectations helps in the short run but there’s a limit to the number of poor performances I can endure. Rewarding the coach in the off season by reshuffling everyone else only makes me want to disconnect all the more.
The Debelin situation, I believe, has caused unprecedented destabilisation for the club and in hindsight, his non sacking, a huge mistake.
I may re-engage in 2021, our centennial, but 2020 already looks grim.

Latest posts