What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

Timbo

Staff member
My wife and I have agreed we're only paying for two - with what Disney+ offers it may be time to say buh-bye to Stan.

shiznit

Coach
Hmmm.... so i have a friend...

Who works for a production house owned by one of the directors of the Mandalorian.

a half dozen of their crew were invited to a little screening of the first 2 episodes of the Mandalorian.

their company has nothing to do with it... it was just a courtesy from Disney for their boss...

but apparently it’s f**king AMAZING... like no TV show ever made.

I already knew the production value was super high for TV but he said it’s off the charts.

the visual effects are on par with the biggest budget films Hollywood can produce.

he also said the story is awesome... it has nods to other Star Wars cannon like Clone Wars.

Something big also happened in the first 2 episodes which reverberated with all the Star Wars geeks in the screening.

apparently the only negative was after seeing the first 2 it’s gonna be unbearable waiting 2 weeks for the rest of the episodes.

bileduct

Coach
bill-burr-the-mandalorian-1193530.jpeg

shiznit

Coach
Disney+ starts on 12/11 which is 13/11 down under.

was everyone going to wait the week or so until it officially starts for us?? Or were you guys going to look at getting it by other means??

bileduct

Coach
Disney+ starts on 12/11 which is 13/11 down under.

was everyone going to wait the week or so until it officially starts for us?? Or were you guys going to look at getting it by other means??
I ain't paying for that shit.

But I will be watching The Mandalorian the moment it is available.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Pretty good first ep I think, it has a good feel to it. Didn't realise the episodes were going to be so short though.

Loved the ending, can't wait to see where they go with that.

bileduct

Coach
What the f**k is with the runtime? 37 minutes?

It seems like an alright show I guess, but I was expecting better than that.

Latest posts