What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it run?

eels81236

Bench
Sorry to hear mate... hopefully they get him back eventually. Still a young horse, plenty of racing ahead of him.

We knocked back 600k initial offer from Hong Kong 3 weeks ago. Syndicator reckons 800k if we were willing to negotiate. Sucks balls.

ebbedfred

Bench
I have Holy Reign running at Kembla tomorrow. He impressed in his last run just getting pipped but beating some good competition. He won 2nd up last prep at the same track over the same distance (albeit was a maiden). Currently $4, should go close, he rarely has a bad run.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I have Holy Reign running at Kembla tomorrow. He impressed in his last run just getting pipped but beating some good competition. He won 2nd up last prep at the same track over the same distance (albeit was a maiden). Currently $4, should go close, he rarely has a bad run.
Good shot my sir.

ebbedfred

Bench
I got an interest in a filly having her first run tomorrow in the first at Doomben. Avno Doubt. She looked pretty sharp in her most recent trial, but not sure she was up against much. Still, quite hopeful she'll run quite well tomorrow.

eels81236

Bench
Race 5 at Hawkesbury tomorrow. Harpo marks. I wouldn’t back it with my mother in laws money but hoping for the best. Horse is a slug.

ebbedfred

Bench
Good stuff. Had a few things I was a little worried about, 61kgs, 1st run back off a long lay off, Gary wanted 1100m but couldn't find a suitable race......but very happy with how he came back today. Giddy up!

Sphagnum

Coach
Good stuff. Had a few things I was a little worried about, 61kgs, 1st run back off a long lay off, Gary wanted 1100m but couldn't find a suitable race......but very happy with how he came back today. Giddy up!
Heard him giving it a push on 2ky this morning. He was keen on both disruptor and dio d’oro so I multied them both at 150/1. Of course dio d’oro got run down in the last couple of strides :weary:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Well done boys, too much class for that lot. He will be winning better races than that.

1400 will be his go.. spewing QLD carnival had been sacked that would have been perfect for him.

Only shit thing is I took the $4.50 early doors thinking he would shorten :/

Latest posts