What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
He could floss his teeth with a tennis racquet.

He has to much energy. Who is that happy about life at his age? I mean fmd.
Yes we know what it's about. A bit of sun or rain is not going to change my life that much.
Now Tim Bailey
f**k you merkin

Avenger

Immortal
I have a mate who is overseas at the moment. He is a nice fellah but is a huge alcoholic binge drinker and always gets himself in the shit. Can’t stand him when he is drunk.

I’ve tried to help him but I can’t. He’s just keeps making the wrong decisions and always when he is drunk. Even when he is sober he can’t be told and won’t talk about it what the latest f**k up was. Last night it came to a head over something innocuous. I think I may cut him loose. He is so f**king draining.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have a mate who is overseas at the moment. He is a nice fellah but is a huge alcoholic binge drinker and always gets himself in the shit. Can’t stand him when he is drunk.

I’ve tried to help him but I can’t. He’s just keeps making the wrong decisions and always when he is drunk. Even when he is sober he can’t be told and won’t talk about it what the latest f**k up was. Last night it came to a head over something innocuous. I think I may cut him loose. He is so f**king draining.

I had a mate who always had problems. One after another. And if you tried to give an opinion to help he would carry on like a pork chop and become aggressive. I started to realise he only ever wanted to talk about himself and his own problems which never ended. I got jack of the whiney prick. Used to give him a bit of work so I dropped his rate just to fire him up. Worked a treat, got a reaction and I said well f**k off merkin. And didn't have to listen to his shit again.

hindy111

Post Whore
What I realised as I become old and wise is no point hanging round people who put you in a bad mood or stress you out. Only brings you down.
Maybe your trying to be too nice Avenger.

hindy111

Post Whore
What about those merkins who put Christmas lights up in November. Cant wait to show off their new f**king lights.
How about thinking of the environment first and global f**king warming.
Oh no I want f**king lights on my front door and roof and a reindeer and blow up Santa.
f**king lights in November.

Avenger

Immortal
What I realised as I become old and wise is no point hanging round people who put you in a bad mood or stress you out. Only brings you down.
Maybe your trying to be too nice Avenger.

Good advice mate, thank you.

Some of the decisions he has made is mind boggling. I warn him, he gets the shits. He goes against my advice, does it and extreme shit happens as I predicted.

Last night he wanted to give advice to a mutual mate who is a top bloke with a young family. I told him to stay out of it and he accused me of being a know it all. I basically told him to fix his own shit before giving advice to others. I may of also told him to get f**ked. He accused me of not respecting him. He is right, I don’t and I told him that he is a self inflicted alcohol dependent train wreck. It worked a treat.

Massive monkey off my back.