What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My race track.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would have a race track that has 16 different lanes all equal distance, one horses per lane, staggered start, think a 200m human atheltics race, but not paint, actually rails, would be big track for sure.

Take the cheatng jockeys out. Well the ability to bump and trap runnners.

You could train these magnificent animals to do it, and they would still know if they won, they know, as rails are removed at the finish and they come together they would know.

And Eclipse would take them all.

They are all inferior copies and cousins now.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Maybe start with ten greyhounds, they do not race each other, just the ball/rabbit/beef rib/.

They no care.

Dogs like to chase.

Horses love to race.

Set them free they do it.

I have seen two horses break the gates, drop the jockeys and race each other to the finish.

It is what they are taught, they are smart.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Greyhounds are beautiful dogs. I have meet them.

The muzzle does bother me.

Dogs like food, not children.

Again, 10 lanes, 10 things to chase, all equal distance meet at the end. No bumping. They have a lane and a ball to chase, does need to be a rabbit, just chase it boy/ girl.

Sniff each others butts at the end.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Unlike Humans, both Thoroughbred and Greyhounds, sex is actually not a factor.

When it comes to times ran.

Usalt Bolt, is 8 lengths in front the best female.

Makybe Diva did out run her cousins males.

As did Winx.

Greyhounds have the same.

Humans not the same.

Sex races are a human thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts