What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita detained in Bali / exonerated by NRL

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How did you guys find time to post holier than thou bullshit on a Sunday when you seemingly should have been in church?
The self righteous NRL administration leads the way.

Violence acceptable.

Bad taste photo, just not on.

Give me an Amen!

BadnMean

Juniors
Unfortunately NRL players stab people at churches so I've stopped going.

Weirdest part is... who shows up to the church dance with a knife? You don't bring a knife unless you consider that stabbing someone is more likely to form part of your day than say... needing an umbrella or a hat.

betcats

Referee
Weirdest part is... who shows up to the church dance with a knife? You don't bring a knife unless you consider that stabbing someone is more likely to form part of your day than say... needing an umbrella or a hat.

Dude rocked up to church rocking an arm sling and shank. No f**ks given, big Homie woulda knifed Jesus had he pulled up wearing the wrong colours.

adamkungl

Immortal
At least they know what they want. What I can't stand is people who think Legian is a filthy shithole (I mean it is, but so what, it serves a purpose) and believe themselves cultured adventurers who have gone far off the tourist trail because they stayed in a villa near Ubud.

Without being a travel snob... you will 100% get a better impression of Bali if you stay in a villa near Ubud instead of Kuta
It's still full of Aussies but definitely a different breed

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Violence is ok. Minor sort of thing,

Bloke on bloke, defend your mate, girls maybe not so much.

The sex of the person you assualt counts.

Never smoke weed, or that other performance enhancer cocaine.

And make sure never ever have a bad taste photo.

This is the way now.

Circa 1950.

blaza88z

Coach
I am just glad that a player from a battling club didn't have to pay any money and a simple apology was all it took, much like the Matt Lodge incident.

It's just fantastic to see.

t-ba

Post Whore
Without being a travel snob... you will 100% get a better impression of Bali if you stay in a villa near Ubud instead of Kuta
It's still full of Aussies but definitely a different breed

That would depend on what you want out of your holiday really. You want to be a seedy Bogan Kuta all the way. You want something a little slower paced or some 'culture' then Ubud is for you.

My point is you are hardly Robinson f**king Crusoe if you end up in Ubud, it is rammed with tourists.

Latest posts