What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Cricket World Cup 2019

Blair

Coach
This thread is triggering my PTSD

On a personal level, Dr Meth, what chance I'd find 'closure' if I actually saw one ball bowled of England's innings, oh, and the 'Super Over'?

I think I need to confront this, especially the flashbacks triggered the other night at Leeds.

Glad I'm not alone.

TheDMC

Bench
On a personal level, Dr Meth, what chance I'd find 'closure' if I actually saw one ball bowled of England's innings, oh, and the 'Super Over'?

I think I need to confront this, especially the flashbacks triggered the other night at Leeds.

Glad I'm not alone.

There will never be closure until we win a cricket World Cup.

Could you please change the thread title to OT: NZ Cricket - thanks!

Blair

Coach
There will never be closure until we win a cricket World Cup.

Could you please change the thread title to OT: NZ Cricket - thanks!

Will do, but I think an admin needs to do it, as the original post is too old.

You're right, closure comes with ultimate victory. Roll on India 2023.

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
Will do, but I think an admin needs to do it, as the original post is too old.

You're right, closure comes with ultimate victory. Roll on India 2023.

Gosh I hope we win a CWC and a NRL premiership before I cark it!

Blair

Coach
Gosh I hope we win a CWC and a NRL premiership before I cark it!

You've just got me thinking about my old man. Not so much the CWC but the Warriors. He's 'West Coast' league from way back, but 80 next year. What a schmozzle. He deserved so much better, I reckon.

Rich102

Staff member
How did they decide to go with Siefert facing the first ball?
Monroe , Guptill & De Grandhomme would have been my choice.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
How did they decide to go with Siefert facing the first ball?
Monroe , Guptill & De Grandhomme would have been my choice.

Basically because he is the only one of our players with the ability to play the ramp/scoop shot to Jordan who is fairly proficient with the Yorkers

JJ

Immortal
Does anyone really give a shit about the T20?

The "it was a tie" ties were funny, but ultimately backfired lol

Roll on the tests, although management are talking about rotation and somehow Ferguson is a must for the test side - lunatic stuff at home, maybe for Southee in Straya - but seriously have they not been checking what Wagner has done (I've never understood it - but don't understand why they'd want to replace him!)

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Crazy how Wagner is always the first guy left out

Quick bowling stocks are probably as strong as I can remember them ever being, Boult, Southee, Wagner, Henry and Ferguson is a pretty good 5

Far removed from the days of Morrison, De Greon, Kennedy, Walmsley etc of the mid 90s

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Crazy how Wagner is always the first guy left out

Quick bowling stocks are probably as strong as I can remember them ever being, Boult, Southee, Wagner, Henry and Ferguson is a pretty good 5

Far removed from the days of Morrison, De Greon, Kennedy, Walmsley etc of the mid 90s

God, remember when Morrison and Willie Watson were our strike pair? :joy:

Latest posts