What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Symptoms of a dysfunctional club.

LeagueNut

First Grade
1. Last home game of the year - yet no farewells to departing players.
What was the club thinking?
I asked this question to the club and got this response:

"It was agreed by the team themselves that they were not going to announce it as certain players weren't confirmed they were leaving when others were. It was a fair call between them that they didn't want to leave anyone out."

Kinda makes sense I guess but I still think the communication from the club needs to lift, something like this should have been covered in a short members email or facebook post.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I caught the tail end of something about Shaun Johnson having a pop at the Warriors over their treatment of Luke, anyone know what that’s about ?

WellsNZ

Juniors
I have to say.

Pick a couple of f**king colour FFS.

Pick an Identitiy.

The highest disfunction of all.

If walked down a street of league town and asked what the warriors colours, well I would not know what to say.

Black, Blue, Green, White, maybe red, perhaps grey...not sure.

Exactly right.

Look at the Aussie teams. You know what your colours are, and you can dress to support the team without needing the Jersey. If you're a Souths fan you wear and identify with the red and green. Dogs you wear blue and white. You see groups of crowds in those colours. Warriors crowds are a mess of all sorts of different shit and even if they're wearing Warriors jerseys they're all so f**king different over the years that it doesn't matter, they don't unite a group into one. You can wear your modern Dogs jersey, your 20 year old one, your 50 year old one, it doesn't matter. You create that sea of white and blue. The Dragons fans can find anything red or white and be part of that sea. Warriors crowds feel like you're at Big Day Out.

JJ

Immortal
ahh, a Swandri... ok... yeah, nah...

The others look like a High School art competition... who knew pre-European Maori were body builders and had ready access to steroids?

Latest posts