What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manase Fainu

KOMORI

Juniors
The “alleged” stupidity of NRL players just got lower...

- is injured and has arm in a sling
- goes to a church dance
- brings a knife
- gets into a fight
- stabs someone
... combining all the above: Injured player with arm in a sling goes to a church dance and stabs someone.

Such an absurd headline that I don’t think any NRL journo could even think of such a situation after smoking some happy greens.

I think that “allegedly” is still a thing, and innocence until proven guilty still at the heart of the legal system bloke... except the “arm in sling” part. That’s a definite!

I’m just glad that Toddles doesn’t have jurisdictional powers, with his wonderful policy of assuming guilt and being the sole judge henceforth..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
85529112.jpg

Knives...ppffffftt.

Lambretta

First Grade
The “alleged” stupidity of NRL players just got lower...

- is injured and has arm in a sling
- goes to a church dance
- brings a knife
- gets into a fight
- stabs someone
... combining all the above: Injured player with arm in a sling goes to a church dance and stabs someone.

Such an absurd headline that I don’t think any NRL journo could even think of such a situation after smoking some happy greens.

Having smoked plenty of happy greens, I can attest that writing anything coherent after is pretty much not happening

Which explains the career of a certain quoter of Jarryd Haynes mum and whatever "news" the player agents feed him this week

My daughter goes to school with a couple of his cousins who were at the dance, she said Manase had history with the guy he stabbed. Apparantly Manase got a hiding from the guy a few months prior.

jc155776

Coach
Granted strict bail after at least three witnesses saw him take his sling off, stab a merkin then run off putting his sling back on. Pretty decent identification unless he’s got a twin also wearing a sling at the church dance.

Latest posts