What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Johnston quits

ALSGI

Bench
I’m just grateful he’s sticking around until March to oversee the off season and Implement the review stuff....Can’t blame the new CEO when it goes to shit in 2020.

What an embarrassment this club has become.

Shame on all of them.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Good!!! The merkin is as useless as tits on a bull.

aMAr4RR_460s.jpg

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Hard to know what to make of this. Having overseen major changes to the coaching staff (except McGregor) you'd think he'd be prepared to hang around. Has he no faith in the changes? Does he feel his position has been undermined? Is he expecting things to get worse before they get better?

I see nothing positive in this.

Tuddy

Juniors
The other day I called Brian a puppet, not something I was happy about because he's always been one of my heroes. This move may indicate that he tried and failed and then realised there was no real hope of achieving what he set out to do.

I like to think so at the very least.

I wish him all the best back at Dunedoo. Certainly there's no hidden agendas with the people up there.