What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Gabba, Nov 21-25 2019

Bazal

Post Whore
Maddinson has withdrew himself on mental health grounds but he would be close to selection otherwise. That said I dont trust any of those Victorian scores cause the junction oval is so flat

8-50

Oh no that's the whole principle.

They weren't here in this game. Good enough!

Eelectrica

Referee
I feel for the selectors. They've been given nothing to work with. Batsmen not named Smith are only capable of scoring if the pitch is the flattest road ever paved.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Plodctofts 49 will see him selected for the
next decade.

Good to see Brad Hogg rip apart his technique and ask what all his batting coaches have been doing the last 12 months.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I wouldn't pay attention to this match one bit

We have often destroyed an A side overseas in false hope, and Pakistan is the same here

I think we were looking for someone to step up with the bat. An Opener and at no5
I still think Harris and Head will be there in the test XI, and like Warner will most likely have the Pakistan series as notice.

SMarsh maybe an outside chance, but Im pretty sure he wont be there..

Latest posts