What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Quigs

Immortal
He might get off whatever on a NRL Geographical Priority Decision .

You know, like they did with the chics RL boundaries when they picked the only four clubs suitable.

Maybe he could become the Billy Slater of Coaching and use the Billy Slater Non Contact Shoulder Charge Decision as a benchmark to be allowed back into Snr Coaching.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
2019 Dugan right centre was pretty lethal in attack and more so defence.

But no Moylan only allowed glimpses of it.

ghoti

Bench
Finding it really strange that no 9's have been seriously looked at yet...and with no real signs of Moylan or Dugan going anywhere...Morris considering running someone like Townsend at 9? The squad isn't adding up...

1. Dugan
6. Moylan
7. Johnson
9. Townsend / Brailey

Or Dugan as a second rower in the Luke Lewis mould? So many centres, can't really see how this squad is supposed to balance for next year

cb4

First Grade
Finding it really strange that no 9's have been seriously looked at yet...and with no real signs of Moylan or Dugan going anywhere...Morris considering running someone like Townsend at 9? The squad isn't adding up...

1. Dugan
6. Moylan
7. Johnson
9. Townsend / Brailey

Or Dugan as a second rower in the Luke Lewis mould? So many centres, can't really see how this squad is supposed to balance for next year
As it stands, Ronaldo would probably find himself at Newtown which isn't a bad thing. He has a fair bit of growing up to do.

bluefox68

Staff member
Even with JR signed?!

Yeah, Browny can slap him when he runs the water out to him...

Nah - different styles. Newcastle had Pearce running the show, and Ponga his 2-I-C... The right side attack then came a distant third...

We like to run the ball to the right side, with Johnson selecting the best option. I'm hoping Nikora and Ramien and Mulitalo all get great opportunities.

Quigs

Immortal
Wasn't there talk of our Morris twin going back to the Stains. What is the go with him?

ghoti

Bench
I still think our best centre pairing is Morris and Dugan. And by a long shot too.

Agreed. Flanno would never have debuted xerri and brought in all that disruption through the season. Morris and Dugan I thought were two of our best all year despite being pushed all over the park

Latest posts