What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GWS

The midgets couldn't even take up their allocation of 17,000 tickets that's how poorly supported they are.Also perhaps they were expected to pay some sort of knock down price for a ticket and we all know that only dumb midgets fans pay for tickets with so many freebies given out for their home games.

meltiger

First Grade
The midgets couldn't even take up their allocation of 17,000 tickets that's how poorly supported they are.Also perhaps they were expected to pay some sort of knock down price for a ticket and we all know that only dumb midgets fans pay for tickets with so many freebies given out for their home games.

Only 8,000 cared enough to register. Unprecedented.

They had a second shot at it, post qualifying .... & still didn’t sell them all. Richmond members ended up getting the unsold ones.

Joke of a ‘club’

sportsnut

Juniors
GWS going to beat Collingwood in front of 100,000 Pies supporters to make a GF next Friday followed by Penrith demolishing Melbourne on the way to three in a row.

How sweet this time of the year is.

GWS going to beat Collingwood in front of 100,000 Pies supporters to make a GF next Friday followed by Penrith demolishing Melbourne on the way to three in a row.

How sweet this time of the year is.
I have no doubt that Vicky Kicky house will do everything in within their power to make sure the midgets win a grand final. Watch this space

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
I suspect that Vicky Kicky house will do all they can to make sure the Lions will the Grand final. for obvious reasons. Watch this space
Tbf the majority of the country will be going for the Lions on Saturday.

Collingwood are pretty much the Manly of the AFL except with more tattoos and less teeth.

Eelectrica

Referee
I suspect that Vicky Kicky house will do all they can to make sure the Lions will the Grand final. for obvious reasons. Watch this space
According to headlines, you weren't entirely wrong. They gave the win to Melbourne, but off the back of a refereeing error apparently. I guess one team gets a flag and the other gets a moral victory.
Everyone wins. Except the viewer.

According to headlines, you weren't entirely wrong. They gave the win to Melbourne, but off the back of a refereeing error apparently. I guess one team gets a flag and the other gets a moral victory.
Everyone wins. Except the viewerI dare sa
I dare say the people at Vicky Kicky house will be fuming this morning after Collingwood's win. It wasn't in the script. but no doubt they will try again next year to do it for the Lions or the midgets. The fumbleball way. Watch this space

sportsnut

Juniors
Will Vicky Kicky house compromise the draw in 2024 to make sure the midgets get a flag?

Quite possibly.

Mate the thing is the AFL would be pissed about GWS. They should of won 2 or 3 flags by now with all the money they have been given AND all the best young talent in the country. All the early draft picks.
A good coach would of won them premierships by now.

No other team has been given what they got. Not fair.

Now they have an awesome coach. Hardest running team in the league, offensively and defensively.

See what happens.

Quite possibly.

Mate the thing is the AFL would be pissed about GWS. They should of won 2 or 3 flags by now with all the money they have been given AND all the best young talent in the country. All the early draft picks.
A good coach would of won them premierships by now.

No other team has been given what they got. Not fair.

Now they have an awesome coach. Hardest running team in the league, offensively and defensively.

See what happens.
I think its fair to say that the midgets are a huge financial blackhole for fumbleball

Latest posts