What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
I wonder if he's talking about what I've been thinking. Who knew Fafita was in Bali? Who went flying over there to get him out. All a bit too co-incidental for my liking. Oh gees David, you will have to stay extra loyal to the Broncos Now.
Exacly what i was thinking how fortunate for the steeds,fell right into their laps

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I see the Dogs lost For an for all of next year. My question is, who has to pay for that mishap? Do the Dogs pay the year or do the ARL/NZRLpay for it? After all, it was a test match the injury occurred in.

250excf

Juniors
I see the Dogs lost For an for all of next year. My question is, who has to pay for that mishap? Do the Dogs pay the year or do the ARL/NZRLpay for it? After all, it was a test match the injury occurred in.
I think they get only 350k cap relief which seems totally unfair imo