What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Gabba, Nov 21-25 2019

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Darsh sucks but he is Grahame Pollock born again ahead of plodders like Harris and Plodcroft.

Bazal

Post Whore
It’s like a choice between which unflushable turd you want...Plodcroft, Harris, Head, Burns....

3 out all out again

Calls people unflushable turds, but joins in on the pathetic Wade support meme like a three year old mimicking his older brother.

Just f**k up for good Locky.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s an absolute embarrassment that a useless plank like Wade is an automatic selection in the Australian top 6.

Every man, woman and child in this country should hang their heads in shame.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It’s an absolute embarrassment that a useless plank like Wade is an automatic selection in the Australian top 6.

Every man, woman and child in this country should hang their heads in shame.
Nah, everything is peachy because of maximums and fireworks and bucket hats and what not.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hughes isn't that great in Shield

another 50 not out again today, he's knocking on the door

Darsh out twice today, surely he's not being considered

f**k me this is a mess, I really dont like any of our openers, all the talk is who will open with Warner but I wouldn't have Warner in the team except for white ball cricket

the cupboard really is bare atm, time to blood some newbies

Latest posts