What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieran Foran, worst signing in the history of the game...

Surely they will look for a medical retirement for him now so that they can make another shocking signing for next year.

I'm sure Josh Reynolds would love to go back to the Dogs...

ram raid

Bench
Such a great player though. When not injured. He's a good example of how a half can have too much courage. People criticise the Jamie Sowards and Adam Reynolds of the game for not taking on the line enough. Foran and his sticky taped body show what happens when you run at the line too much.

Luke Keary I fear is heading the same way.

carcharias

Immortal
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/5382596cb3d7f5e94a4f3ce771633d35

At $115k per game, its hard to argue really.

Prior to that it was probably Tony Williams so the Dogs have been on a streak.

this dude got injured and had some serious mental health issues.

it’s not like he got on tv in America for pissing in his own mouth ... while being the highest paid player at the club

Caused major sponsors to walk
Then sued the club for unfair dismissal and somehow won

Perth Red

Post Whore
There's been a few stinkers lol. At least Foran can blame injury. I still dont think DCE has earnt his money at Manly, Cleary at Penrith, Milford at Broncos etc etc.Once you hit the $1mill a year you had better be leading your team tp playoffs.

On that point I think clubs should be able to put players on injured reserve if they are out for 50% or more of the season and have their salary, or a significant % of it, come off the cap for that year.

Canard

Immortal
Honourable mention to Barba to Brisbane. Bris fans were in a fapfest, truly believing a premiership was imminent. We all know how that ended up.

Brisbane and any high priced back for the last Decade.

Folau
Bird
Barba
Milford

thorson1987

Coach
this dude got injured and had some serious mental health issues.

it’s not like he got on tv in America for pissing in his own mouth ... while being the highest paid player at the club

Caused major sponsors to walk
Then sued the club for unfair dismissal and somehow won

Pretty easy to win an unfair dismissal case when the CEO completely ballsed up the process.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ash Taylor to the Titans has been a much bigger disaster.

As has been mentioned, at least Foran has the excuse of injuries.

Taylor cost just as much if not more, on a longer contract, and has been abject pea hearted puss.

Honourable mentions to Tyrone Peachey, Bryce Cartwright, Shannon Boyd, Nathan Peats, and Leilani Latu.

Titans, oh dearrr.....

Silent Knight

First Grade
Here’s a few of my speshal selections...

Darius Boyd to Knights
Martin Kennedy to Donkeys
Michael Bani to Cowboys
Adam Dykes to Sharks
Chris Sandow to Parramatta
Adrian Purtell to Penriff
Remi Casty to Roosters
Owen Craigie to Souffs

Latest posts