What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where’s the contract for Latrell ??

sa1nt5

Juniors
Canberra will just take Luciano & Vaughn back citing abuse and tell him to bring his mate Tariq too, that's when we dye our jerseys V blue and officially become The Filth (bukkdogs), sorry,the animosity runs deep, i just cant bring myself to say the name

sa1nt5

Juniors
The fact that absolutely no one can afford him just proves what we all know about the Rorters. Even Keary, he’s nil for Origin, won three grand finals. Now I know we paid overs for Hunt but the gap wouldn’t be huge, I can’t fathom that he wouldn’t be on at least 2/3 of Hunts salary. Brett Morris, i realise he was cheap but was he cheaper than Pearson, Ravalawa? They have Ryan Hall and don’t play him. Tedesco best player in the world...
Yep and now they have their candidate as the commissioner, so no fear of investigation in how the fk they can accommodate so many high price tag players under the cap that the other clubs use, who have 2 maybe 3 at most gold plated players Gold Coast have cap problems ? Rorters still have a few hundred grand breathing space ?? :ok_hand:

nontime111

Juniors
Canberra were shopping Joey Leilua around at the end of this season. I thought he would have been a very good pick up.
same, I was excited by a LOMAX/JOEY centre one two BAM combo, exact OPPOSITE to our 'centres' the last few years.... natural footballing skills of them both combined out the only with one a total mungrel hulk Meninga style but the other a Kenny style or Ella I hope Zac stays and sees of this bald Pr(*^&^ and they find a damn similar style hulk to Joey itd be a good contrast apart from both slow dropsy mistake ridden no defence plodding losers, everyone knows you need not good but two GREAT centres to win a GF< as important as the spine to me.

The calm one

Juniors
Millward is in charge of recruitment, reporting directly to our CEO Brian Johnston. Our cap is in a mess for 2020 even though we have a very poor back 5. Apart from Lomax and Saab, we really need to recruit some first grade backs.

Millward should have singed the untried young backs, Pearson and Ravalawa to a one year deal with an option in the Club's favour for a further year. Pereira should never have been signed long term; he is essentially a reserve grade player.

If we could off-load Hunt and replace him with either Dufty or Sailor we would create enough pace to recruit Mitchell and a first grade fullback or Mitchell and another first grade centre.

From my point of view Norman is a halfback and needs to be paired with a quick five-eighth. T Sims would need to run protection in defence in the same way that Thompson used to do so with Soward.

Bottom line we need to some how offload Hunt for Mitchell.
Hunt is staying here. Mitchell is not coming here. Dufty or Sailor are not a five eight, or half. You have to have a kicking game to play there, both of them couldn't kick there toe. No one is coming here. It's time to move on from fantasy world.

Walpole

Juniors
Hunt is staying here. Mitchell is not coming here. Dufty or Sailor are not a five eight, or half. You have to have a kicking game to play there, both of them couldn't kick there toe. No one is coming here. It's time to move on from fantasy world.
You sir, are correct.

nontime111

Juniors
ok if Zac is so set on FB bulk Sailor up and let him keep playing centre as he was in NSW cup to at least replace Aitcant, Sailor would kill it all he needs is a tad more height and bulked, LOVE to see that!
Lomax
Saab
Sailor
Lafai
Dufty/Ravi/Pearson etc
Norman
Hunt

Walpole

Juniors
ok if Zac is so set on FB bulk Sailor up and let him keep playing centre as he was in NSW cup to at least replace Aitcant, Sailor would kill it all he needs is a tad more height and bulked, LOVE to see that!
Lomax
Saab
Sailor
Lafai
Dufty/Ravi/Pearson etc
Norman
Hunt
How do you propose we get a bit more height into Sailor?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I can envision how the phone call would go

McGregor: Hi Latrell. It's Paul McGregor, coach of the Dragons.

Mitchell: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

McGregor: .....Ugh..... Yeah, Paul McGregor, Dragons coach.

Mitchell: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

McGregor: ........... Yes... I am calling to see if you'd be interested in....

Mitchell: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

McGregor: ....in... joining our clu...

Mitchell: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nontime111

Juniors
How do you propose we get a bit more height into Sailor?

dont need him too, He wont be catching or taking high balls much...I think Sailor will surprise you all..hes a natural, already a total gun! and is getting more stronger each year I think he'll be the RAW power of Aitken soon only with ball playing skills and far far better at defence

Dragon for life

Juniors
The fact that absolutely no one can afford him just proves what we all know about the Rorters. Even Keary, he’s nil for Origin, won three grand finals. Now I know we paid overs for Hunt but the gap wouldn’t be huge, I can’t fathom that he wouldn’t be on at least 2/3 of Hunts salary. Brett Morris, i realise he was cheap but was he cheaper than Pearson, Ravalawa? They have Ryan Hall and don’t play him. Tedesco best player in the world...
Agree with the Tedesco comment. You’d almost pay him whatever he wanted!