What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
They still draw better than most clubs, I’d suggest.

in regards to the % of members, the club has a widespread national support base especially country NSW & QLD who can’t get to games

on top of that I’d suggest the more traditional fans live in the South Sydney area and getting to Homebush is considered a nightmare for some.

especially the elderly

Valheru

Coach
Compared to their membership figures. I'm genuinely curious.

There was a stat somewhere which showed that Souths average crowd as a percentage of their membership numbers is the worst in the league by a considerable margin, i.e. 28k members, 15k crowd.

Only the Dragons came close but at least they had an awful season to explain it.

It's because they count pets and dead people.

They will tell you it's their "national appeal". The ferals actually believe their club is the most popular outside of traditional rugby league areas.

Tommy Smith

Referee

They will tell you it's their "national appeal". The ferals actually believe their club is the most popular outside of traditional rugby league areas.
I once saw a Rabbitohs jersey at Wrestlemania so it must be true that they are global.

Knight Vision

First Grade

hellofa lot more popular than the Rorters. How many people go to watch a home game of the all conquering Rorters ? So few its a joke, the Rorters should be the first Sydney Club to make way for expansion. NO juniors, NO fans, contribute NOTHING except a Sombrero.

Tommy Smith

Referee
hellofa lot more popular than the Rorters. How many people go to watch a home game of the all conquering Rorters ? So few its a joke, the Rorters should be the first Sydney Club to make way for expansion. NO juniors, NO fans, contribute NOTHING except a Sombrero.
We had the 2nd highest crowd avg. of any Sydney team and the 4th highest in the league in 2019.

So go home, you're drunk.

#back2back

Zadar

Juniors

They did contribute almost half of the knights starting team with unwanted roosters though, and now a roosters coach, they even copied a red,white and blue jersey, they couldn’t be trying harder to be like the most successful club in the NRL era, they do share one equal number though, in that, the knights have got 4 wooden spoons, while the roosters have 4 premierships since it became a national comp.

Spoons are not that easy to win, so it is commendable. :clap::clap::clap:

Perth Red

Post Whore
How do the Rabbits get such large membership numbers but in contrast small crowd figures?

I assume it's because their pet members aren't alllowed into stadiums.
They are by far the best supported nrl club nationally. Even in nrl backwater perth you see the rabbit logo on heaps of utes.

Valheru

Coach

More than souffs on this year's numbers.

Only unsuccessful teams care about the antiquated concept of juniors.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
They are by far the best supported nrl club nationally. Even in nrl backwater perth you see the rabbit logo on heaps of utes.

You’re right mate.
I recently got back from New York. Rabbitohs caps and jumpers were seen. Zero from other clubs

horrie hastings

First Grade
In Singapore a few weeks ago for six days, count was ( apart from me ) 11 Roosters jerseys or caps, 1 Parra jersey, 1 Rabbit cap and 1 Storm jersey.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ours will drop significantly, I expect us to be last, if not second last. Many, many fans had enough of the bald drunk & incompetent board.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Some of those figures appear to be very rubbery

hqdefault.jpg