What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

sandshark

Bench
A little bit smoke going around that Prior will be free to sign with Leeds in the coming weeks.
Doubt it's true but this story seems to be popping here and there since September.

Green_

Juniors
Moylan running around playing Oz Tag at Solander last night FFS. You'd think with his chequered past with injuries that he would be keeping himself in cotton wool rather than running around in a ‘nothing’ game of tag.

snout

First Grade
Hes not a clubman.

He will go from us to the Tigs to the Tits to the warriors to the UK.

snout

First Grade
...yep - Just hope its at another club.

Good luck to him. Enjoy life matt.

But its a great look after he refused to play whilst our season went down the shitter. Even after gal called him out before the manly semi.

The guys a girl...thats why hook punted him. Hes trouble.
Oztag would suit him fine.

Ads

First Grade
...yep - Just hope its at another club.

Good luck to him. Enjoy life matt.

But its a great look after he refused to play whilst our season went down the shitter. Even after gal called him out before the manly semi.

The guys a girl...thats why hook punted him. Hes trouble.
Oztag would suit him fine.
LOL.

shaggs

Coach
Moylan running around playing Oz Tag at Solander last night FFS. You'd think with his chequered past with injuries that he would be keeping himself in cotton wool rather than running around in a ‘nothing’ game of tag.
Me and Moyza.

Oztag Wednesday night, I did my hamstring. Ruptured tendon. Looks like a 12 plus week injury. f**king good times

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How else do you test it?

Training ain't the same in testing a hamstring, trying to beat someone does.

Seems harsh.

lolesi

First Grade
The worst. I’d almost rather blow my acl out. Least you know when it’s good to go again.

very true ads. It’s been years for me and it still grabs. Never feel confident playing sport or chasing after pets and or loved ones.

Latest posts