What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Which could be why we might need to get rid of a player before we can offer the upgrades needed to keep Drown and/or Mahoney.

Matterson come to replace Manu.

We have 3 guys to upgrade.
Mahoney,Sivo and Dbrown.
We have lost a truckload of NRL players
Mannah,Manu,Tepai,Bevan,Hoff, Norman
Downgraded Taka and MJ.

Signed Blake , Matterson, RCG.

I highly doubt we have salary cap issues. My guess is we have 500k still in the war chest.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Isn't he a free agent from 1 Nov 2019 ? Under contract for 2020, but able to sign elsewhere for 2021 ?

Anyway, if he wants to go and play in Mordor and f**k over his career, then let him. We have Salmon and Matto and plenty of other options. It's not as if he was chasing the Rookie of the Year Dally M gong.
He is, but a few months ago he wasn’t.

So, if the Tigers sign old mate Latrell to play fullback, do we offer Corey Thompson a contract as a backup fullback/ winger? I wonder what he is on at the Tigers? Might be a good replacement for the Hoff.
https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...l/news-story/1e7cccd77196f68a84510ef52a4f5311
He's a handy player I reckon and great attitude. But I'm sure I read an article a few months ago about him signing a two-year deal with the Panthers. I dunno if that fell through or maybe it's for 2021, though that seems unlikely.

Latest posts