What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Gabba, Nov 21-25 2019

yobbo84

First Grade
You gotta feel for Uzi. A whole career having to continually prove himself, while cheating flat trackers like Warner get a free pass. I doubt he would have had this much scrutiny if he was "one of the boys" or an "aussie larrikin".

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
JL picks Bancheat because he's an arse licker like him.

'Yes, Mr Warner, I will use sandpaper on the ball Mr Warner, anything to be in the team Mr Warner".

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You gotta feel for Uzi. A whole career having to continually prove himself, while cheating flat trackers like Warner get a free pass. I doubt he would have had this much scrutiny if he was "one of the boys" or an "aussie larrikin".
Khawaja has had 60897 chances and hasn't learned a thing.

Eelectrica

Referee
We needed Uzi to stand up last summer when Smith and Warner were out of the team and he didn't really do it. Wasn't that great in the Ashes either.
Didn't give the selectors a whole lot of choice really.

Warner needs to stand up thesr two tests, but who's putting their hand up. Jake Weatherald?

lockyno1

Post Whore

Well maybe he should try making runs when he’s in the side overseas which he hasn’t...not to mention he’s hopelessly out of form

Bazal

Post Whore
Well maybe he should try making runs when he’s in the side overseas which he hasn’t...

Lol of that's the qualification for being selected then we're literally just picking Steve Smith and no one else based on the last decade of Aussie batting, you absolute f**king spoon

Bazal

Post Whore
The only thing Wade deserves is to be fed into a KitchenAid mincing attachment.

Scrotum first

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Bancheat gets picked because of his character?

Is this the same merkin who cheated and then tried to throw his mate under the double decker?

Merkin is lucky to be alive, in my day he would have been impaled on a stump and his entrails fed to the twelfth man.
His biggest crime he does Yoga, f**k the merkin off for a tough Nugget like the Admiral!!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
So Bancheat gets picked because of his character?

Is this the same merkin who cheated and then tried to throw his mate under the double decker?

Merkin is lucky to be alive, in my day he would have been impaled on a stump and his entrails fed to the twelfth man.

Its obvious his selection reason is just a lame excuse to pick him. Doubt Khawaja plus a bunch of others not picked have less character

Not sure why Hohns has been brought back, we were going forward there for a while pissing of Howard, Sutherland and the like....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well I could go on about Hohns but there really is no point, those justifications are totally illogical, and a golden duck is good enough to get you back into the team.

speechless

Matt23

Staff member
He has only himself to blame, one too many sorbent soft dismissals, I reckon he'll get another shot at some point, however he needs to start putting runs on the board.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol of that's the qualification for being selected then we're literally just picking Steve Smith and no one else based on the last decade of Aussie batting, you absolute f**king spoon

Picking Khawaja AGAIN to fail AGAIN isn't the answer either...and he's out of form anyway! Plus we have a number 3.

Latest posts