What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Wayne Bennett should give that horrible job of coaching Gt Brittan away. If anyone or anything can destroy the Legend Of Wayne Bennett, it has to be the English League Team.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Boys im starting to worry, no signings and weve lost 5 forwards, im stressing, im waiting for a miracle.
Don't be worried mate. All good things come to those who wait patiently. Our turn will come. Silly season is called that because it is silly. Really bloody silly. Is anyone on here going to Mudgee for the charity shield? We've gone up the last two times.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Don't be worried mate. All good things come to those who wait patiently. Our turn will come. Silly season is called that because it is silly. Really bloody silly. Is anyone on here going to Mudgee for the charity shield? We've gone up the last two times.
Bennett has to come back and talk to all the possibles anyway. I stuffed if I know why he coaches GB. He doesn't need the money that's for sure. He's a multi Now.

CliveC

Juniors
I wondered about the Poms and their one out running and get tackled tactics.
Looked like Souths with Maguire near the end of his tenure.
The Kiwis played some really good footie though!
Take a bow Maguire!

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Full marks for trying, but they can drive to Bourke and back for same result. Bad wishes to Michael Maguire excluded. Screenshot_2019-11-14-13-53-16-68.jpg

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
From Sporting News,

South Sydney Rabbitohs sign Bronson Garlick - son of former club captain Sean - for 2020 NRL Season

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have signed Bronson Garlick - son of former club captain Sean - from the Canterbury Bulldogs for the 2020 NRL season.

The 23-year old inks a one-year deal with the club who his father played close to 100 NRL games for in the 1990s after performing strongly in the Bulldogs Canterbury Cup side in the past few years.

Garlick played for the Rabbitohs NYC team back in 2014 before moving across to Belmore, where he found great success as part of the 2018 premiership-winning side.

The Garlick surname has been everywhere lately following older brother and Glebe Ron Massey Cup captain Jackson appearing on the current season of The Bachelorette.

Sean is a former Rabbitohs captain, and was a leading force in getting the side re-instated to the NRL in 2002, before becoming the club's Football Operations Manager.

As well as running a highly-successful business in Garlo's Pies, Garlick is also a part of the NRL's judiciary panel.

The Rabbitohs have signed a plethora of depth players recently who lack NRL experience - and Garlick's addition will only add to this, and their NSW Cup side will definitely be a strong one.

They have also picked up Edene Gebbie, who scored this scintillating try for PNG last weekend.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
From Sporting News,

South Sydney Rabbitohs sign Bronson Garlick - son of former club captain Sean - for 2020 NRL Season

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have signed Bronson Garlick - son of former club captain Sean - from the Canterbury Bulldogs for the 2020 NRL season.

The 23-year old inks a one-year deal with the club who his father played close to 100 NRL games for in the 1990s after performing strongly in the Bulldogs Canterbury Cup side in the past few years.

Garlick played for the Rabbitohs NYC team back in 2014 before moving across to Belmore, where he found great success as part of the 2018 premiership-winning side.

The Garlick surname has been everywhere lately following older brother and Glebe Ron Massey Cup captain Jackson appearing on the current season of The Bachelorette.

Sean is a former Rabbitohs captain, and was a leading force in getting the side re-instated to the NRL in 2002, before becoming the club's Football Operations Manager.

As well as running a highly-successful business in Garlo's Pies, Garlick is also a part of the NRL's judiciary panel.

The Rabbitohs have signed a plethora of depth players recently who lack NRL experience - and Garlick's addition will only add to this, and their NSW Cup side will definitely be a strong one.

They have also picked up Edene Gebbie, who scored this scintillating try for PNG last weekend.

Richo doing his best to secure that Garlo’s Pies sponsor :joy:

callmack1

Staff member
Rumours circulating that the NRL are set to give us the green light to use all of Sam's money. That would be absolutely fantastic news but it is just a rumour so I'm not gonna believe it until it's official.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Rumours circulating that the NRL are set to give us the green light to use all of Sam's money. That would be absolutely fantastic news but it is just a rumour so I'm not gonna believe it until it's official.
I haven't heard that rumour anywhere. I do think it will be the case though soon.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We also need a prop

I reckon Arrow would be signed to play prop. Unless you moved Murray to the second row to promote longevity in his career but I think Murray is best suited to lock. Say we sign Arrow and Fifita our forward pack would look like

8. Arrow
9. Cook
10. Tom Burgess
11. Fifita
12. Lowe
13. Murray

14. Su’a
15. Tatola
16. Knight
17. Nicholls/Sironen/Doueihi

That’s a scary forward pack.

Latest posts