What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manase Fainu

Tiger5150

Bench
I'm suggesting loud mouth religious sheep like Folau have f**ked up the world beyond repair and incited and committed many acts of violence.

Happy days. What the hell does that have to do with what we are discussing?

Do you think that what Folau actually did is worse than someone stabbing someone?

Perth Tiger

Bench
Happy days. What the hell does that have to do with what we are discussing?

Do you think that what Folau actually did is worse than someone stabbing someone?

It might not be worse, but think if it more in terms of Folau's action would likely cost the code millions if not 10s of millions in sponsorship and revenue were as Fainu is a nobody and will be forgotten about pretty quickly.

TheFrog

Coach
I'm suggesting loud mouth religious sheep like Folau have f**ked up the world beyond repair and incited and committed many acts of violence.
Obviously a topic that strongly divides opinion. I'm not sure what Izzy has done to f**k up the world, though.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
It might not be worse, but think if it more in terms of Folau's action would likely cost the code millions if not 10s of millions in sponsorship and revenue were as Fainu is a nobody and will be forgotten about pretty quickly.
If you are financially dependent on a sponsor who wants to write your code of conduct for you, you are in a very unpleasant place.

Perth Tiger

Bench
If you are financially dependent on a sponsor who wants to write your code of conduct for you, you are in a very unpleasant place.

That is where RU is and the NRL isn't too far off it.

Pretty much every single sport in the country is.

Tiger5150

Bench

That may be the case, but is that the basis on which you rank indiscretions.

Just to be clear, Im not backing or defending Folau, but just shocked that people here think what he did is a worse indiscretion than someone stabbing someone.

Anyway.....Ill get over it, this world is getting more and more crazy

Perth Tiger

Bench

Just to be clear, Im not backing or defending Folau, but just shocked that people here think what he did is a worse indiscretion than someone stabbing someone.

As a business, yes. Personally, of course not.

I know, likewise I couldn't give a shit about Folau one way or another and would rather see violent thugs out of the game rather than in.

I just wanted to point out to those that believed Folau was sacked for having an opinion (not saying that is what you believe) when he was sacked because he was a liability that was costing his employer a shit ton of money

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Sticks and Stones v Knives, Bali self defence classes.

Just wow these days. Words so vile. Violence so acceptable.

Pretended to root a dog is far worse than many things to the NRL fascist machine.

NRL above the law. They wil judge you far away more than the law would.

But should you actually end up in court, they leave to them.

I am sure if a bloke was accussed of rape hypothetically be found guilty, he will be fined by the NRL as well. Well I hope they would not bother.

The NRL just make thier own laws, if you fail to see it, just says somethig about your (not the poster here) sheep like nature..

AJB1102

First Grade
They got a billion dollar business to look after and their employees (players) are paid bloody well. Of course the NRL will make up their own rules. If the employees don't like it they're free to earn $500k plus for being a fit 20-something somewhere else.

Saxon

Bench
Jesus we need to get our priorities straight.

Big Nelson throws a couple of haymakers at a bloke who just glassed up his team mate and we get 18 odd pages of comments. Fainu deliberately knifes some poor merkin at a church social and we get 6.

:)

betcats

Referee
Jesus we need to get our priorities straight.

Big Nelson throws a couple of haymakers at a bloke who just glassed up his team mate and we get 18 odd pages of comments. Fainu deliberately knifes some poor merkin at a church social and we get 6.

:)

Needs a video of the stabbing to get the comments.

Also I think I’d rather get stabbed by Fainu then clocked by big NAS, he is scary motherf**ker.

T-Boon

Coach
The NRL needs to work more with these Islander kids. Just introducing them into the NRL cess pool is causing problems. Get more role models for them.

Latest posts