What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam O’brien Confirmed

Spot On

Coach
Interesting.

Can't really say much different considering we have 5 current origin players in our squad. Only one other team has more.

He is certainly adamant he has the cattle. No excuses for the underperformers now or the non-tacklers.

Will be interesting to see where all the utility players fit in under the new coach.

Old dog

Juniors
Unfortunately our best and worst were miles apart and our average tended more to the worst. Something was wrong within the team and culture within the club, hopefully the change of coaching staff will rectify that and we can look forward to a more consistent performance allowing us to challenge the eight or higher. The current squad, similar to 2019 is good and strong in many positions so should be able to challenge.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Interesting.

Can't really say much different considering we have 5 current origin players in our squad. Only one other team has more.

He is certainly adamant he has the cattle. No excuses for the underperformers now or the non-tacklers.

Will be interesting to see where all the utility players fit in under the new coach.
It will be interesting to see who's left standing come seasons end.

We have 12 off contract. .....

Herman Ese'ese, Beau Fermor, Aidan Guerra, Brodie Jones, Josh King, Danny Levi, Mason Lino, Tautau Moga, Jacob Saifiti, Pasami Saulo, Enari Tuala, Connor Watson

Yosh

Coach
Just watching the trial highlights, you guys reckon one of the secret attacking plays O'Brian was talking about was the short ball from Ese'ese? Might we see some ball playing from big Herman this year?

Just watching the trial highlights, you guys reckon one of the secret attacking plays O'Brian was talking about was the short ball from Ese'ese? Might we see some ball playing from big Herman this year?
I was thinking about that this morning actually. I noticed our forwards mainly Klemmer and Ese were playing the ball a lot more.. I'm all for it

Spot On

Coach
Herman had that in his game at the Broncos. Then it disappeared under Brown.

I'm for any type of ball movement from our side. Will sure beat the tripe we relied on last season.

Frederick

Staff member
I miss the days of fa'aoso laying on short balls to wicks.

Was beautiful to watch.