What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member
Some more rumours coming through from the last 24 hours,

It seems we're not after Latrell Mitchell at all. Apparently we're not even in talks with him. In my opinion, this is very disappointing. Latrell is the closest thing there is to replacing GI and the stars seem to have aligned for him to come to Souths. So I just cannot understand why we're not after him, I think he'd be the perfect fit for our club.

In another rumour that has emerged, some seem to think we're going very hard for Semi Radradra and are already in talks with him. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

In addition, the rumours about Arrow and Addo-Carr are not going away. I'd love that if we could snag one or both of them!

Interesting times. We really need some signings but I guess we're gonna have to be patient.

handyman2190

Bench

It seems we're not after Latrell Mitchell at all. Apparently we're not even in talks with him. In my opinion, this is very disappointing. Latrell is the closest thing there is to replacing GI and the stars seem to have aligned for him to come to Souths. So I just cannot understand why we're not after him, I think he'd be the perfect fit for our club.

In another rumour that has emerged, some seem to think we're going very hard for Semi Radradra and are already in talks with him. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

In addition, the rumours about Arrow and Addo-Carr are not going away. I'd love that if we could snag one or both of them!

Interesting times. We really need some signings but I guess we're gonna have to be patient.
If both semi and ado carr come does campbell play centre?
Looks like AJ may be off

Galeforce

Bench
Semi?
lol , as if , he would need a minimum of $750k pa to come back to NRL .

The only logical play would be to trade Gagai , who is rumoured to be on $700k and upgrade him with Semi , if he would come to Souths for $750k.

Even if we traded Gagai , would still prefer to spend his money as part of $1m for Latrell.

Plus , we have young Suali on our books , however there has been no information on him this year.......assume he has had a major injury which has limited play for 2019. anyone know what is happening with him? This information would be of more interest

GloryGlory

Juniors
I reckon we could go a lot worse than signing "the white kumul" Luke Page as front row depth signing. He has been great in the test series plays well for Burleigh Bears

Bobby Moses

Juniors
I reckon we could go a lot worse than signing "the white kumul" Luke Page as front row depth signing. He has been great in the test series plays well for Burleigh Bears
From what I saw I was also impressed with the 5/8 ,,,,,, can not remember his name,,,sorry.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors

Well Bennett's back this week so let's hope something happens on the signing front. If we do not go after Mitchell we have rocks in our head he is an out and out match winner pay overs and sign him he can turn the tide for us.

GloryGlory

Juniors
He signed with st george a couple of years back, didnt work out very inconsistent
That was a few years back and with some questionable coaching. If every player that didnt work out was eliminated from future consideration regardless of future effort and training then Cody Walker wouldnt be our 5/8

callmack1

Staff member
Well Bennett's back this week so let's hope something happens on the signing front. If we do not go after Mitchell we have rocks in our head he is an out and out match winner pay overs and sign him he can turn the tide for us.
Wayne is back this week - that's a very important point. If we are chasing a few stars, we'll hopefully see the wheels begin to be put into motion.

CliveC

Juniors
That's not really Lol at all tbh. He is one of the better ball playing forwards in the competition. Getting a bit long in the tooth now but when he first started at the Dogs, his ball playing was a bit of a revelation for them.
James Graham at lock is a farce who would you rather Ron Coote or Chicka Cowie
Plus Graham is over the hill.
Michael Andrews was a better lock than Graham!

Latest posts