What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons cashed up

Dragonsamy

Bench
Apparantly, we had a chance to sign young Billy Smith from the Roosters, but also on advice, re McGregor he decided to stay there. Now he's tauted as Mitchells long term replacement. So, thats 2 young players wanting nothing to do with the Dragons due to one common denominator.

Smith would have been great but field is no loss. Will go well in super league thou

BLM01

First Grade
Yes it does, you're right.
I'm happy that we have Ben Hunt as our halfback and not Josh McCrone thats for sure. On his best day he is a gem.
Just need him to show more confidence, stand up when the pressure is on be consistent.
Hopefully the next coach that comes in in round 11 2020 works well with Ben and 2021 is a better year for him and our club.
That next coach you refer to will be here before the season starts.
The rumblings around footy club land (and maybe just wishful thinking) is that Mary wont be here that long. But he wont be sacked that is for sure and certain.

sa1nt5

Juniors
We could get Fifita or Latrell for that or both, with Latrell you get a good winger thrown in because whoever plays outside him will look good and Fifita and Frizz running outside of Cam at 13 and Lomax on the right side we’d we own the fkn park. LOL the future is McGregors to decide. Hope Flanno punches him out.

nontime111

Juniors
Here we go.

Why dont you say delete the word "brown" and leave the rest of the sentence in place. Fixed it for you.
somali crime gangs on the rampage in melbourne, they are brown, ever ben to St Kilda Beach on any weekend afternoon?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Please gents let’s leave that to a political forum , not a rugby league forum .
We shouldn’t even leave it to a political forum..

Judging anyone on a factor outside of their control is poor form..

Gareth67

First Grade
Sorry Gareth. I appreciate what you’re saying. But leaving racist statements unchallenged creates more little racists.

I’d hate for this forum to become a place where the persecution of minority groups is acceptable.

And I also appreciate what you have said SBD82 and understand your point of view , however there is a time and a place for everything mate .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And I also appreciate what you have said SBD82 and understand your point of view , however there is a time and a place for everything mate .
There’s a time and a place for racism?

This should be good.......

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Just reading this again, "allegedly inconsistent"?
Its as plain as day that he is inconsistent. Nothing allegedly going on here, its a cold hard fact. He says it himself, he needs to be more consistent, everyone says it.
Hunt is an inconsistent player and the gap between his best and worst game is massive.

Alleged inconsistent players don’t get picked for SOO.

Period.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You really know how to stir the pot and then bring it to the boil with your ignorant remarks - well done Mr. muzby !
Don’t try and turn this into another blame muzby thread..

We’ve got someone stating we need to call our racist comments as we don’t want persecution of minority groups on here, yet you say there is a time and a place for everything.

I don’t think that makes me the ignorant one..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby you are a total wanker.And many people on here are seeing you for what you really are, a red headed troll
Lol.. Only you’d use someone taking a stance against racism as a chance to have a pot shot at them..

Grow up..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**k off troll
You are a very small minded individual.

On top of racism being flat out wrong as it leads to all kinds of socital issues, do you really want this forum to be associated with being accepting of racist comments?

Which in turn can lead to the fansbase being shown as being tolerant of racists?

But that’s okay, you keep throwing out your insults..