What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Johnston quits

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I am applying for the job.
CO for CEO
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Stay calm please.
Not so many 'smiley' faces next time.
My blood pressure went up six points!
All the best with your application.
Can you speak?
Your not Marcel Marceau are you?

Maybe we try a a sign language interpreter.

images

The calm one

Juniors
Stay calm please.
Not so many 'smiley' faces next time.
My blood pressure went up six points!
All the best with your application.
Can you speak?
Your not Marcel Marceau are you?

Maybe we try a a sign language interpreter.

images
Mate I am applying, application all but done. Come with me on this, I am going all the way man. Trust me, you will enjoy the ride. I will get the crowds back. 2 home games for the price of 1. PLUS a free sample of my famous tomato plants. I have a new sponsor ready to go, Grow Your Own Organics. Good times times are upon us. Vote 1, CO for CEO. Stay in Peace and hug your fellow man.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
The only thing im upset about is he couldn't take Mary with him.
Good riddance to him, nothing enterprising was done under his short tenure. Im just peeved that Wincorps so called "saving" of our club has gone backwards and doesn't look like turning around anytime soon.

Ever considered Johnston was given a poisoned chalice by his predecessor?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good riddance to him. Any CEO who says publicly that McGregor’s coaching performance this year gets “a pass mark” is way out of his depth.
When asked about McGregor, BJ reportedly said, "probably a pass mark".

By itself, "probably a pass mark" is hardly glowing praise. It looks more like a vague attempt to put a positive spin on something.

It wasn't like he called McGregor something ridiculous like 'supercoach'. Which reminds me, where is Sean O'Connor nowadays?

possm

Coach
When asked about McGregor, BJ reportedly said, "probably a pass mark".

By itself, "probably a pass mark" is hardly glowing praise. It looks more like a vague attempt to put a positive spin on something.

It wasn't like he called McGregor something ridiculous like 'supercoach'. Which reminds me, where is Sean O'Connor nowadays?
Leilua's manager probably told him not to burn his bridges; a good piece of advice for his walk through life.

BLM01

First Grade
Leilua's manager probably told him not to burn his bridges; a good piece of advice for his walk through life.
I think you will find Possm the BJ Willow was referring to was what this thread was about...our departing CEO

Dragon_psa

First Grade
For those saying John Howard should be CEO, he's 80 years old! I know that makes him close in age to plenty of posters here but come on, let him enjoy whatever time he has left without having to worry about the basket case that is the Dragons.

I would have liked them to look at Steve Price (the good one). He has a business background and obviously plenty of experience in the game, but alas he's been recently made the Bulldogs football manager. Plus having another Steve Price around would have been hilarious.

Price hates us. At least, that's what he told me.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We could always get the third Steve Price to jump on board..

He’s wasted on The Project..

Latest posts